1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello Mr Death! .......My Linea Accident

Discussion in 'Insurance & Loan Reviews' started by Sumitr, Dec 13, 2012.

1. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Happy to hear that you and your family are safe. Linea saved the day. Best wishes for a speedy fix of the Linea
  2. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Thank god you guys are safe!! Afterall FIAT is tank yaar :)
  3. snck

snck Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Very happy to hear that all are safe. All the best to get back the Linea quickly back in excellent condition!
  4. varun pandit

varun pandit Amatore

dehradun
    bro u'r life was saved becoz u were driving a fiat.even my punto was smashed from behind by a drunk alto driver,thanks 2 strong built of my car which saved my life.thank god u ppl are safe.always wear seat belts.:ugeek:
  5. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Bangalore
    Thank god.. That all the members are safe..
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Sumit thats blessings from Gondavalekar Maharaj :) I am happy that all of you are safe.
  7. Pramod N

Pramod N Amatore

Bangalore
    Thats look like a serious damage on the vehicle. Glad u and ur family are safe.
  8. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @ Sumit, Nothing is more precious than yours and your familys' life !!! Good to know that Linea was able to keep its occupants safe! Thanks for its sturdy build quality. I understand your feelings at this time. Dont worry, we all wish a speedy recovery to your Linea!
  9. mohdshea

mohdshea Amatore

malappuram
    kerala
    Linea 1.3
    Good to hear that no one s hurt :) i also had a similar experience few months back.but nobody hurt,80000 bill and almost 2months in the garage and lots of pestering from my part to get my car back from the garage.anyway wish you good luck for a speedy recovery and a good deal with the insurance company.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2012
  10. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thank god all are safe.
    Satara-Pune (NH-4) the six lane work is going on, one need to be very careful...