1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello Mighty FIATians!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by s.rahus, Nov 28, 2013.

1. s.rahus

s.rahus Novizio

Chennai
    Hello Mighty FIATians,

I got the TeamFiat account couple of months ago and boy I was all excited!! To be a part of such a fanstastic crowd is such a wonderful feeling!!

Though I am yet to make a single post or comment, I was religiously going through almost all the posts on TeamFiat (Was thinking to introduce myself before posting or commenting about anything) and I think now its time...

My name is Rahul, from Kerala, an IT professional specialized in Virtualization (Citrix, VMware administrator). Working out of Chennai for the last 5 years. Married and father of an awesome FIATian (boy) who is just over 6 months old.:D

I own a BNW 2012 model FIAT Punto 75 HP which has clocked close to 20K kms and just over an year old. What a privilage it is to own such an amazing car, zeor issues until now except for a loose glove box which was fixed within minutes after takign to the service center.

"Take a Punto to the highway, break free, enjoy the ride, take her to the limits. If you ever, ever enjoy the highway ride more than that you had in a Punto, in any other hatch in India until date then I will buy you the car of your choice"- Though there are tons of other positives about our cars, this the casual statement I make everytime someone asks me the question, "How is the car?"

Cheers,
    Rahul U S
  2. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    "I've had better". Now buy me one. :evilsmile

Welcome to Teamfiat mate !
  3. bsrej

bsrej Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Welcome to TFI, Rahul :D, please start an ownership thread on your punto...

Why don't you join us for Chennai TFI meet this Sunday ?
  4. s.rahus

s.rahus Novizio

Chennai
    Thanks mate! So which car you own other than Linea and that is the hatch your are talking about?::O Anyway, that offer is only applicable to the people who ask "How is the car?" (Don't ask that question now)

Thanks! Sure, will start the ownership thread.
    Unfortunately, I am working this Saturday and Sunday. Where in Chennai are you guys planning to meet and the time?