1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello Linea !

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by Cubbie, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    As per Fiat caffe, one dynamic 2012 BNW is still in the factory..if someone neds it they can get it in 10 days.
  2. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Cubby we would like to see more pics of BNW Linea and sun beam beige colour..:p
  3. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Only one left? Not really, As per march month end, there were 80 odd BNW dynamic Lineas sitting at the factory. If they were able to sell 80 in April, I will be more than happy :D
    1 person likes this.
  4. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    The VIN is ending CLZ, March 2012,
    March=C
    2012=LZ
    am i correct?
  5. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hi cubbie, Congratulations for your new possession, i would like to know how the warranty/Extended warranty and after sales service going to be, did you check the odo how far it has run do you see the H symbol still, have a check on the Battery, tyres also.
  6. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Yes, its correct. If I am not wrong, the tyres will be of jan 2012 make. I would suggest getting the tyres changed immediately to better rubber after delivery as the rubber would have hardened without use. Also try convincing the dealer to give a new battery with the car.

If you are planning for the PDI today, do PM me, I am working from home, so can definitely hop in by 6 if required.
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2013
    2 people like this.
  7. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    PDI will be done tomorow nkrishnap..
  8. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    I currently drive Punto which was made Sep'09 and purchased in Dec'10, didnt find any difference in tyre quality after all these years of use and mu odo is at 30k kms.

but will keep the battery part in mind, anyways it comes with 1 year warranty from sale date isint it ?

yes, i observed H symbol on the odo

for oil change, haven't spoken about it, but will not mind getting it done on my cost as its my car finally...as they might not do it for free. Break, transmission and engine oils.

apart, anything else that i need to be aware of?
    As this will be a diesel and currently i drive petrol and might not be aware of Diesel check list apart from getting the engine to normal operating temperature before driving 1-2mins of idle and whilst stopping 1-2 mins of idle.
  9. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    OT Alert,

Actually that would be a big much apprciated help from the experts here like you to help newbies like me. Hope we can have a thread about this who wishes to voluntarily help in PDI for new owners.
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Congratulations, cubbie on the new Linea.

This is very nice, Krishna.

But, when are you going to book your car? ;)