1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello Linea !

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by Cubbie, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    Writing with mixed emotions, my Punto is moving to new stable....at the sametime i have booked a MJD Linea Dynamic 2012... Yuppieeee:p

1st look of new car attached, detailed reportout in next few days time.
    loan sanctioned by SBM, PDI tomorrow at Aadhya ,regn temp and permanent next week.:cool:

9.8 on road

BNW, 15". Alloy, blue and me, reverse parking sensor,mats,mudflaps as std fitment

Need help, anyone who know of where Pensee lgeather covers factory is on kanakapura road?
    My budget is 15k body touch leather and rest art leather.

image.jpg
    10 people like this.
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @cubbie,
    Out of curiosity you chose Aadya out of reachable in distance or offers and customer satisfaction?
  3. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    I live on Kanakapura road, so 28 kms away from Aadhya
    Vecto quoted 10.3L on road for same model, but it was sun beam beige color (i immensely liked it),but as it is also showroom piece, it was more dirtier inside due to frequnet use by customers to check the car.

Fiat caffe quoted similar to Vecto and the car was BNW and still in factory at Pune 10 days delivery.

I like to deal quickly and without much fuss, hence Aadhya was the 1st choice and Girish is helping me in all possible manner to ensure transaction goes smooth. So hoping this Friday i will have my car with me for a weekend drive ;)

in summary, its cost + Aadhya's customer centricity for now and i hope the 2nd part remains as is for ever.
  4. what is year and month of the manufacture? was this a display car?
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  5. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats on the car.

Not wanting to sound negative, Please do check the VIN number, as I am surprised that they are giving you 50K lesser price + freebies. Because the other dealers KHT and Vecto are quoting very closely give or take a few hundred bucks. 50K straight discount from the dealer is popping up too many questions.

Any pointers as to how you could get this discount.
    1 person likes this.
  6. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    Checked the vin its Mar 2012, delivered to Aadhya in Sep/Oct types.. I bargained hard and said cheque is ready, either its Aadhya or Vecto and at Vecto i had my choice of color too..hence cracked this deal..moreover Vecto was ready for 10L last Thu, may be some more negotiation would have brought it at 9.8L...
    and there was Sokda Rapid at 10.2L as well.
  7. nkrishnap

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Whats the VIN numbers (manufacture date) from the other dealers? Since its more than year old, please ask all fluids to be changed before delivery.
  8. Good that you stayed away from the Rapid, many people are complain of engine oil consumption by Engine used in Vento and Rapid. Even Harish of pride cars says VW engines have this issue.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2013
  9. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Congrats on the car Cubby...Ur car is looking drop dead gorgeous..Do a thorough thinking that from which dealer u want to buy Linea bcoz at aadya its's march 2012 made so discount shud be even more..Try with vecto and kht fiat caffe also..bargain hard..and last it's ur wish u can go with any dealer..Linea looks beautiful in BNW compared to sun beam beige colour..
  10. nkrishnap

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    The last set of cars that is available should be from June 2012 for the white color as far as I am aware of. Wondering how this one ended up at the dealer by sept?