1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello Guys

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by sethivaneet, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    If your friend has/had Swift before Punto, go check the maintenance cost of Swift and compare with Punto's maintenance. And do let us also know which is more costly to maintain?

I think its 1 or 2 guys has faced this issues. Go and search for any car brand, you will find scary stories everywhere. You will not be able to buy anything.

Also, I don't know if you scare of a product, why would you book? If you are not feeling comfortable, please go and cancel your booking.
  2. sethivaneet

sethivaneet

New Delhi
    Yes Ravi, you are right, I have read scary stories about VW as well as Swift too. But going through different threads on various portals I can feel that brand FIAT is either loved so passionately or hated vigorously. Due to the its past reputation people are afraid to invest money in their cars, albeit they might be great. I understand there is no car which is 100 percent niggle free.
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes its true, its been loved passionately by owners, and hated vigorously, mostly, by non-owners.

Yes no car can be niggle-free and if one is unlucky he/she might have problems in their cars. The main thing is how the companies are treating them.
    Just check on internet and see how Fiat treated most of the issues, heck they have given Linea as alternate car for Punto. See at same place how VW is treating their customers for issues.