1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello from Nagesh

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by nageshsr, Jan 23, 2013.

1. nageshsr

nageshsr Timido

Chennai / Gurgaon
    Hello TFI,

This is Nagesh. I am originally from Calicut but my professional commitments have taken me to various cities across India. I am into IT Support (Networking & Hardware) and recently shifted to Chennai from Gurgaon. Before Gurgaon I have spent few years in Hyderabad, Bangalore & Mumbai. My family is yet to shift with me since my kids school admissions are still being discussed.

I own a Linea 1.4 (Emotion Pk) that I bought in 2009 and have been satisfied with the ownership so far. There are niggles and frustrations with the service centers, but that does not take anything away from the car. I came to know about TFI through Google search when I was searching for Blue & Me related information. I must say that the information provided here was very useful.

Looking forward to interacting with and meeting some of you soon and stay active here. I will upload the pictures of my car in a few days. (I have just moved and yet to get all my stuff).

- Nagesh.
  2. bluepunter

bluepunter Amatore

Welcome aboard Nagesh.
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Welcome aboard mate. Do post pics of the old beast!!
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Nagesh welcome to the Forum and good to see that your are happy with your Linea.

Please upload some pics of your beautiful Linea.
  5. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Wlcome to TFI, Nagesh!

Looking forward to hear more about your Linea.
  6. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Welcome to the Forum Nagesh, i am sure you will enjoy the support at TFI forum. It has immense technical information that will help you to solve any sort of problems with your linea if any.

We also have many Chennai members so you can feel at home :)
  7. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hi Nagesh, Warm welcome to you..
  8. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Hi Nagesh, welcome aboard to the place we all call our second home! :)
  9. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Hi Nagesh, Welcome to TFI.
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2013