1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello from Mahesh Natarajan MN from Coimbatore (TN)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Mahesh Natarajan, Dec 7, 2010.

1. divx

divx

Bangalore
    Great Sir, You could Join and considered my invitation. Once again, My Heartiest Congratulations on the precious purchase.
    TFI, will definitely benefit with you being here - whether its FIAT technicalities or moderation of the group.

MN Sir, Please have a look at the "Did you know series..." thread on Technical Forum when you get little time - TFI team did a wonderful job here.
  2. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    Mahesh,

Welcome to TFI. Lovely review & photos. Glad to see another Fiat owner from Coimbatore. Happy & Safe driving.
  3. Dear All,

Thanks for your replies & warm welcome.

Nice to see the spirit from all owners towards FIAT Brand.

This loyalty cant be explianed some how we all are attached emotionally to FIAT thats why we all decided on a FIAT car.

Some of you wanted me to share my previous travel experiences made in my GTX. I shall share with you all in due course of time.

Have a nice & wonderful day guys. Drive safe. Wear Seat Belts always.

Warm Regards,
    MN
  4. sahdk

sahdk Novizio

Navi Mumbai
    Hi MN

It would be a great experience to hear from the veterans like you.
    Let we enthusiast/users think about something innovative to promote Fiats in India. Although I am 1st time fiat user and test drove dozens of car before I decided, I wud say, I am loving it & do ot regret my decision even once, even there was a strong pressure for ANHC.

We all Fiatians offer you warm welcome.

SAH
  5. Congratulations!