1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello from Mahesh Natarajan MN from Coimbatore (TN)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Mahesh Natarajan, Dec 7, 2010.

1. MULTIJET

MULTIJET Timido

Navi Mumbai
    Welcome MN sir.Its great to read your mails in PUG. Even TFIans will be benefited from your vast knowledge about fiat cars.Congrats on your new ride.
  2. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Welcome aboard MN.

Seems like the GTX was used to the fullest, You've driven close to 1.2 L Kms which explains your passion to get behind the wheels. Eagerly awaiting to read your third trip's travelogue.
  3. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Warm Wellcome MN,Vanakkam,nice intro and nice pictures,sweet kids.
  4. Welcome aboard MN. Hope to see some of your Mission Impossible travelouges here also. Enjoy your new ride.
  5. gautham

gautham Novizio

Coimbatore
    Welcome Aboard MN!!!
    I remember speaking to you about 2 yrs back with regards to our Palio. Nice to see your travelogues :redcar and pics here in TFI also. The Coimbatore numbers seems to be growing. Think we can have a CBE meet soon!
    Good to know that the GEM experience is also good.
  6. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Welcome to TFI MN. So we have one more long distance runner in the group. ::T
    Looking forward to your experience in these road trips.
  7. Warm welcome to TFI, MN!!
    You know me from your very own PUG, I am Sunil :)
    Congratulations on your Linea!! It feels good have you here in this forum as well...

When are you hitting Trivandrum with your Linea? Do call me.
  8. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome MN !! :)

Good to see you here. Awesome car and awesome colour !! I am sure the T-Jet tempted you ;)

Look forward to your review.

Amogh
  9. Mahesh u got a linea....... fantabulous. lovely car, looks just as gorgeous as your gtx prolly even better huh?

nice to see you here, and its been almost a year since we met in CBE.

anyway this is my 1st post on this forum too, i just joined here today thanks to Satchitananda from Gearheads who told me about this forum.

Man this forum has been much needed, a place for fiat freaks or lovers (call it as you may) to rant, crib and share the sheer joy an enthusiasm of owning one. I guess this is a feeling only we know huh....

hoping to see more msgs from u MN...
  10. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    Welcome aboard TFI