1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello from Germany!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Sven86, Dec 30, 2015.

1. Aniket Dessai

Aniket Dessai Amatore

Fiat Enthusiast
    Those alloys go really well with the Punto.
    @Sven86 How is fiat doing in Germany and how is the after sales service there? Must be hard to beat German cars in sales.
    Sven86 likes this.
  2. Sven86

Sven86 Timido

Punto Evo 1.3
    Thank you,

I think like this in the summer every day when I See the 17“ Alloys. In wintertine I drive ordinary 15 "alloy wheels and miss my 17" wheels every day.

The service is ok. You get all normal spareparts, special or rare Parts my Fiat dealer get in 24-48 hours from Italy.
    But the original Fiat spareparts are very expencive. If possible I buy them from a good supplier, Who don't have cheep scrap which breaks quickly.
    There are a lot of Onlineshops were you get your Parts.
    Most workshops do their job well and are compared to the German automakers also cheaper.

Fiat is weakening in Germany. The models can not convince 100% most of the German motorists. The Punto went very well,the last 2 years I tkink there are less people who buy a Punto.The Fiat 500 goes good and Fiat sells a lot of 500 versions e.g 500L, 500X, 500C.

It's definitely hard to beat the german cars.The quality is definitely better but more expencive. If you drive Fiat in Germany you like the cars/brand or the other cars are to expencive.
  3. Raaz

Raaz Amatore

Andhra Pradesh
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Welcome to TFI, @Sven86. Glad to see a Punto from Germany. If possible, please do share your ownership review which would be a delightful read for everybody of us. Thanks and have a fantastic time here in TFI.
    Sven86 likes this.
  4. KPR

KPR Regolare

Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @Sven86 Your BLACK Punto looks nice and attractive. Congrats on maintaining it. You get a driver's arm rest in a punto or have you fitted Linea's? I find the storage box with press type lid above center air-con vent is half its size compared to Indian punto evo.
    The knob on its left is a cool setup for a mobile/navigation screen holder.

Come on fiat give both - arm rest and the mobile holder to our Indian puntos too.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 31, 2015 ---
    Can my existing lid be removed and replaced with what you have there?
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 31, 2015 ---
    Pics for Ref

lid punto.JPG
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
    Sven86 and Raaz like this.
  5. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Linea T-Jet
    Welcome @Sven86 to TFI! Your punto is looking stunning. Those gorgeous alloys are mouth watering!

Beautiful pics!
    Sven86 likes this.
  6. Sven86

Sven86 Timido

Punto Evo 1.3
    Sorry I took so long to respond. Unfortunately, I have currently not enough time for hobbies and cars :(

I'm sure that you can replace the part. This is also available for left-hand drive.
    The holder for the Navi Port ist only for TOMTOM 750, but a good hobbyist / craftsman can change him individualy.

The electricity you have to install by yourself, the connector can not be bought alone.
    ManoharV, KPR and Murphy_Fiat like this.