1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello From Finland

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Edoardo, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Edoardo

Edoardo Timido

Helsinki, Finland
    Linea T-Jet
    Hello everyone, I'm Edo from Helsinki Finland. I'm really glad I found this community and I will shortly tell you why.

I'm Italian from Torino, so Fiat has always been really present in my life since Torino it's the place where Fiat has born and more or less everyone there have some connection with this company on some level.

I moved to Finland in 2011, but I haven't owned a car until 1 month ago. Then I bought a beautiful second hand Fiat Linea 1.4 T-jet with 50 000 km.

Linea is not sold in Italy and Fiat cars in general are not very popular here in Finland, so I couldn't find any Italian nor Finnish community as good as Team Fiat that could give me info about Linea in a language I understand (I think there's something out there in Turkish and maybe something in Russian).
    Of course here the environment is very different from India, but the car is the same so I think that's common ground enough.

Since my car is not new and since every car sooner or later have something to get fixed, I think I'll read this forum a lot and probably I will ask you advices from time to time.
    I hope I can contribute as well and offer my help if there's any issue I can help with.

I wish everyone a great day!
    Edo
  2. gpunto75

gpunto75 Amatore

Nasik
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hello Edo.
    Nice to have you on teamfiat. Welcome and wish you miles of happy driving.
  3. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Hi Edo, welcome to TFI. Hope you will have a nice stay here.
    You have connections to 2 brands I love. Fiat and ( the erstwhile) Nokia.
    I have one question to you: I have read that people of Turin are understated. What is your take on this?
    I find it very appropriate in the product from Turin : FIAT cars do not broadcast all of their virtues and only the users of their cars get know how good they are.
    bharath likes this.
  4. kk27

kk27 Amatore

Kandivali - Mumbai
    Kandivali - Mumbai
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Welcome Man... nice to have you here - an Italian, living in Finland on a forum which is Indian :). world is definitely small.
  5. Edoardo

Edoardo Timido

Helsinki, Finland
    Linea T-Jet
    @limraj :
    strange question, but I kind of understand it even though I don't really know what to answer. Usually people from Torino complain about the fact that Torino as a city is much more interesting and beautiful than other more popular Italian cities like Milan for example. By the way I also think so :)

@kk27 :
    indeed a small world!
    varunrtr likes this.
  6. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Welcome To The Family Edoardo. Fiat Linea Tjet is an amazing Machine and i own one too. is it same 120 bhp or higher tune.
  7. Edoardo

Edoardo Timido

Helsinki, Finland
    Linea T-Jet

Same 120 bhp, here in Finland there are not higher tunes unless you tune it up yourself. So far I like it very much especially the cruise control feature, which is very rare on this model, but I had a couple of strange episodes with the brakes which maybe I will ask about in another thread to avoid the OT.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 28, 2015 ---

About that brakes issue I've opened this thread if anyone would like to comment is welcome

http://www.teamfiat.com/threads/strange-problem-with-kind-of-jammed-brakes.15386/
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2015
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.
  8. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    Welcome to TFI @Edoardo. I also own the Linea TJet, it's an amazing car to drive. Hope you have a great time ahead with it.
  9. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Welcome @Edoardo to TFI!
    Please share few pics of exterior and interior to check about the differences in Indian and EU made car, if any :)

Do post an ownership review. Happy Tjetting!
  10. adisrini1103

adisrini1103 Amatore

Coimbatore
    Linea 1.3
    Hi @Edoardo and welcome to TFI !!
    Me too from the Linea club, but Multi-jet.

T-Jet is one awesome engine, happy motoring, Hope u solve the brakes by replacing the discs and the pads.!!

Drive Happy,
    Aditya.