1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello from Drifter

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by drifter, Nov 5, 2010.

1. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Welcome aboard, drifter & advance warm welcome to this lovely country. I'm sure you would like your stay here whenever you come to India.

Looking forward to interacting with you....
  2. jiji

jiji Amatore

Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum), India, India
    Trivandrum
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome Sir
    I surely hope that we will get more knowledge about our cars, and how to tweak them...!
  3. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    welcome drifter ::D .....sorry peter

welcome onborad TFI,

warm regards
  4. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Welcome Mr. Peter.

Good to see you joined our group "TFI". They missed something and you here here to begin the show of tuning ::D

Welcome again.
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Welcome to TFI Peter. Nice to see expert like you in this forum.
  6. sanjay_mugur

sanjay_mugur Timido

Bangalore
    your are welcome, its great news.... my PALIO 1.2 NV will surely be @ your garage in mumbai for some mods..... pl keep us updated....
  7. donzil_pinto

donzil_pinto

Mumbai
    Welcome Peter.

Same like Sanjay, even I am looking at some performance mods to my Palio 1.2 NV Sport.
    I have a Linea T-jet as well and would love my 6 year old Palio to give some tought competion.
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Nice to see expert like you on the forum.

Your plan is justin Mumbai, or any plans for Bangalore also??

Check this thread - viewtopic.php?f=19&t=963
  9. drifter

drifter Regolare

London/Mumbai
    Thank you, I can cater for both/ And I will be at your service.

At the very moment I will be concentrating on getting things going in Mumbai. I have a base there and I am still new to the Indian scene. I have not fuylly understood customer demands, which is very important for me as I am working professionally.

Additionally your country is so fast that I would slice myself to thinly to be in several places.

However, expansion is on ther cards and will come. I am planning to be early in 2011 in Bangalore, which will be on my trip after this one.

In the meantime I will do my best to cater for the demands in Bangalore from the Mumbai base. As soon as possible I will have an associate in Bangy.
  10. Abarthist

Abarthist Timido

Chennai
    Punto Abarth
    Hi TFI,

How are you all ??? I own a Abarth Punto and I'm planning to go in for performance mods stage by stage in near future.

I've read the threads started by CPH aka Peter aka drifter in team bhp on fiat engines.

I would like to get in touch with him. Anybody here know his current whereabouts and contact details ???

Any help on this matter would be appreciated.

Cheers...
    Murphy_Fiat and revvingengines like this.