1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello From Baroda

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by lightinin95, Jan 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lightinin95

lightinin95

Vadodara
    Hi Folks,

Greetings from a Vocal White LINEA Em Pk - petrol owner. July 2009 model. Bought from ASPI Ahmedabad. I am located at Baroda.

Covered 11k so far and the two services. Yes, do not have to drive too much. Thats why Petrol. ::O

Tried out the 2nd service at the year old Twins Wheels agency three months ago. Had a very unsatisfactory experience. I have reasons to believe that FIAPL should think of having its own dealership and service network.

The car otherwise has not given me any reasons to complain. Still smitten by it actually. :dance

Good to be on an ONLY Fiat forum. Thank you mods. Hope to chirp in once in a while.

Cheerio, Lightinin95
  2. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Hey Sam (if I recollect the name correctly),

Finally you landed here. What took you so long, man
  3. lightinin95

lightinin95

Vadodara
    Hey Amit,

Just too much on my work plate to get into the stuff I luv.

Sameer (yep - thats my name)
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Red carpet welcome to you and your Linea, lightinin95. I enjoyed reading your travelogue on your visit to Rajasthan in another forum.
  5. lightinin95

lightinin95

Vadodara
    Thanks Ravi. Yes that trip was indeed memorable. ::T

Cheers. Sameer
  6. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Sam - Where is the rest of Linea gang of Gujarat? Dr Amit is here but not very active nowadays, where is JRD? any news?
  7. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Sam, welcome to TFI. ::T Vocal white is a limited edition color just like Electric Blue. :)
    I hope you find this site useful.
  8. nehamit

nehamit Timido

Ahmedabad
    Dear VP,
    Hi! I am very much here and enjoying this Fiat only forum as well as my Linea MJD E+!
    I am happy to learn that Sameer is also now on board. I had a talk with him few days back.
    Linea club in Ahmedabad is increasing in size everyday. Suddenly a whole new bunch of Linea is seen on roads bearing recent registration plates, so people have started accepting the Fiat as a whole and Linea in particular. Even Punto also has sudden appearance on Ahmedabad roads. I know numbers are not great month on month but I have seen that the Ahmedabad trend is usually followed by other Indian cities. So, be prepared for a whole new group of Fiat lovers from Gujarat.
    This reminds me to post regularly here and I'm sure I'll do that!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.