1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello From Amit@Pune

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Amit@Pune, Oct 27, 2014.

1. Amit@Pune

Amit@Pune Timido

Pune
    Pune
    Linea 1.4
    Hello All,

My name is Amit and I am residing @ Pune. Mechanical Engg. by profession and working in MNC.

First of all thanks to all the members of TFI, because of your reviews / suggestions / experience sharing, I could able to book New Linea 2014 1.3 MJD.

Delivery will happen sometime in first week of Nov. (As Promised / confirmed by Dealer ;) )

I have booked the Magnesio Grey color.

Happy to be part of such a Team.

Will Keep posted and share the first experience.
  2. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Heartiest congratulations Amit and welcome to the TFI family. Do take some time to go through the rules and regulations to make your stay with the family a much enjoyable one.

Suggest you to start a detailed ownership review once you get the delivery of the Linea with lots of pics. Take some time to visit the TFI meet threads and join one of the Pune Meet. You will see Pune TFIians are a happy lot with lots of meets planned.

Since you have bought the Linea, you might as well place the order for the TFI stickers so that you can get them ontime when the car is being delivered.
    mchanna and pabhishek like this.
  3. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome to TFi family Amit@pune :) & congratulations for the new linea.
  4. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Congratulations Amit, great choice. Which dealer have you zeroed on ?
  5. himanshu4886

himanshu4886 Regolare

Ahmedabad
    Linea 1.3
    Congratulations and welcome aboard mate.

Tough time waiting time. Till then plan some mods you want, search for good mates etc to save time after delivery and core time invest to driving such a machine.
  6. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Welcome Amit. Do keep an eye on Pune meets. They happen very often. You would love to touch base with active Pune Tfians
  7. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Congrats Amit.It is indeed a bold choice with cars pouring in this segment.Please share you choice of choosing Linea.Would love to hear that.
  8. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Welcome aboard Amit@Pune!
    Congratulations on buying Linea MJD! Once you get the delivery of your car, please create ownership thread.

All the best buddy!
  9. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Welcome to TFI Amit@Pune.

Congratulations for book a great car, you sure are going to love and enjoy it. All the best. Have fun!!!