1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

hello from a late comer

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by karan desai, Aug 21, 2010.

1. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    karan,

Those fabulous pics on Gujarat highways are inviting me to drive there & have my favourite "gathiya" at such roadside restuarants, particularly at Gondal on Rajkot Gondal highway ::D
  2. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    thanks naren. as said that is a rule here in gujarat to have a yellow strip on the drivers headlight to protect coming traffic from blindness. actually it is supposed to be on the full beam but linea's full beam is on the inner side so doesnt make any sense here. and thats actually the dealers name on the sticker.
  3. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    hey vahan u seem to be very fond of gathiyas. everyone here loves them. n we at least travel the gondal highway once in a month dat u mentioned. come down sometime to enjoy them.
  4. koshish

koshish

New Delhi
    Hi! Karan

Welcome on the site, I am a proud owner of Fiat Punto 1.4 Petrol.

Regards,
    Kosh
    ====
  5. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Yes, I am. That too fond of Saurashtra soft "fafda Gathiyas" and not Ahmedabad Gathiyas.
    After all, I hail from Junagadh :mrgreen: & come there once or twice a year. ::D (missing Ahmedabad/ Gujarat life ::pP )

PS: Stayed in Wankaner years back during my childhood for 2 years.