1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello Friends

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by dann18, Jan 5, 2012.

1. dann18

Hello all,

I am from the Czech Republic - Europe. I live in Poland - the country where all Pandas and 500 are made:) I drive the 2010 Fiat Punto EVO Racing edition. I have driven about 13 000km per 8 months. I really recommend you the car. There were not any problems with my car. It drives perfectly. All of my colleagues want to have this car as well:)))

1 person likes this.
  2. shams

shams Esperto

Hey dann18, very warm welcome to you on behalf of Team Fiat India!!
    you are lucky to have so many Fiat models in your country. Here in India we have only Grande Punto and Linea from Fiat currently. Even the Punto Evo isn't sold here.

Great to know that you like your Evo so much!! Do tell us more about your car and post lots of pictures.. :):)
  3. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

hey dann

Welcome aboard.. how about writing the first ownership review for Punto Evo on this site :D
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome Dann18 to TeamFiatIndia, and happy to hear from you, A Red Carpet Welcome to you....
    Here as said by our fellow mate we enjoy only the Grande Punto, Linea and the Linea T-jet.
    How is the population of FIAT cars in your place?
    We are waiting to hear from you about the evo with more photoshoots,
  5. sungoa2010

Welcome to Team fiat and thanks for the evo picture. What are the popular hatches in poland. How do you rate the Punto with other competitors? How do you compare the interior quality of indian punto with punto in Poland?