1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello Friends - color to select "Fox trot azura" or "Bossa nova white punto"

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Ravikumar.L, Oct 6, 2011.

1. marvin patrick gray

marvin patrick gray Amatore

Congrats Ravi.
    I thought that my Hiphop black was the best until i saw an uncle driving a FTA Punto Active. I loved FTA on Punto, however it looks yuk on Linea(no offences). Felt like puking when i saw it on Linea.. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...........(puked).
  2. Srini

Srini Regolare

Ravi - please please take off those Chandan & Kumkum. They will spoil the color. have you not read my post??
  3. Ravikumar.L

Thanks all.. This was the first day. I have removed all the makeup stuff.

Here is the few updates:

in 20 days span I have clicked only 1000 Km. :( covering Shivasamudra, Talakad, and Nandhi hills. I felt this is the right time to vist those places

here is my millage details:

On high way's with AC and fully loaded - 18.5 - 19 KM.

In Bangalore city traffic I'm getting: 14 KM with AC and 16.5 with out AC.
  4. mayank

mayank Amatore

congrats ravi for your new fta gp :) i am sure you will definatetly feel proud of it and don't worry :D i have run just 1165kms till 29th july :D have taken it on highways just twice :-? and thats a reasonable mileage you are getting on your punto for the first 1000 kms :) you will see better performance as the engine opens up after 2000kms :) enjoy your ride!! best wishes from me :)
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Yeah, Fiat needs its own time to warm up, But you will have a pleasant journey with it from Zero. I was just getting 10.1 till 1000 Kms, then its started increasing, now i get 12.8 on City driving AC on all times, My dear when we drive FIAT we are concerned for the FE for sure but not as of others, as we have the mighty muscular with us....