1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello Friends - color to select "Fox trot azura" or "Bossa nova white punto"

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Ravikumar.L, Oct 6, 2011.

1. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    Art Leather seats from Autokame is also good. I spent some 6000rs for my 90HP FTA.

-Gopi
  2. Ravikumar.L

Ravikumar.L

Bangalore
    Gopi, Do they have branch in Bangalore, Can you post some of your pic
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2011
  3. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Vivek.. here is one that i found online. they have got every shade of every company... just choose from their list.. .. so far, its need didn't come. So thinking of buying it in future ..hope the need for it doesn't arise!!
    http://www.com-paint.com/consumer.aspx

@ ravikumar, here is a link to my punto's album.... to woo towards this color :p :) ... my choice to go for this was just to be unique but still wanted a light shade. white was too common and silver doesn't look good. This FTA is a premium executive colour available even for Bentley and rolls !! :) Ravi sirs leh diaries thread itself is enough to make you drool and go with FTA, still i m doing my part in wooing you :p. hehe..
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150199018025922.309866.669635921&type=3
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2011
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    varunrtr, I liked the FIAT Keychain, from where did you get it?
  5. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    made it :). Got hold of an old fiat logo from wheel cup from service centre and stuck it to leather keyring !!:cool:
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    @ Ravikumar.L

If you are going to buy FTA then do not stick any graphic/sticker on it. Your car will not look elegant as it looks very elegant in stock condition.

If you want to do a sticker job then go for BNW its best color to pimp the Punto :)...

Refer my ownership review of 90HP Punto BNW. I modded the car like Abarth :)
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2011
  7. Ravikumar.L

Ravikumar.L

Bangalore
    I have booked the FTA - Emotion Pk.. Waiting for the delivery date. Now next step is choose the Art leather seat covers. Since I'm new to bangalore I am planning to get it done in the showroom itself.

Planning to go for 3M sunfilim aslo
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Ravi congratulations... check out FIAT original Seat Covers. They look elegant.
  9. Ravikumar.L

Ravikumar.L

Bangalore
    Hi Friends,

Here is my New Punto

2011-10-24 16.06.33.jpg 2011-10-24 16.06.39.jpg
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Great Car with Great color as i have the same color on my corolla in Kuwait, Mine Punto is medium grey.

DSC00463.jpg