1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello Friends - color to select "Fox trot azura" or "Bossa nova white punto"

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Ravikumar.L, Oct 6, 2011.

1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    I vote for the Fox Trot Azure. A bit unique, not difficult to maintain either.

BNW is brilliant also, but FTA can be a bit different yet elegant.

Good luck.
  2. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    @Ravikumar.L, here is the link of my owership thread teamfiat.co.in/forum/showthread.php?1542-FIAT-%96LINEA-are-you-the-chosen-one/page2 , some of the best shots are pending yet bt i'll surely upload them ASAP.
  3. Ravikumar.L

Ravikumar.L

Bangalore
    FTA looks great! I'll plan to book this color tomorrow. I have checked with the dealer and he promised me to give some accessories as complement - Original Matts + Mud Flaps + Perfume + Idol + body cover + Garware Sunfilm... But I have asked to give 3M instead of Garware and reverse parking sensor too.. Lets see how the deal goes.

BTW, What are the other things I can ask.

What are the additional accessories required to be fitted for Emotion Pack

Seat covers // Planning to go for Art leather, Is it good to get it done in the showroom or from out side
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    FTA is a great color and matches well with the Grande, Mine is Medium Grey,
    But i have FTA Corolla in kuwait....
  5. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    @Ravikumar.L, ya go on for art leather bro, Nothing bad about it. Well check out who is giving you good deal in seat covers. Fitting of dealer/after market shop is almost same. Just be careful that if you are going for aftermarket shop go in reputed shop i.e. Well known in yor city. Are you thinking to get done door trims in leather too??
  6. vivek_lko

vivek_lko Amatore

Noida
    FTA looks pretty decent and I have it . The only downside..its virtually impossible to get any after market "touch up" sprays....BNW should be pretty easy...FIAT should tie up with some paint company and launch "touch up sprays" specific for its shades...and these touch up paints should be available at TASS.. .... :cool: I guess nobody would mind paying for it...
  7. Ravikumar.L

Ravikumar.L

Bangalore
    Yes.. Thinking of to be replaced with some premium quality
  8. GirishRaghu

GirishRaghu Amatore

MH-15 / MH-04
    Thane
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Hi Ravi, you can check out art leather seat covers from G-Sport.
    It's a Bangalore based company. Check out their web site.
  9. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    If I were to buy a Punto, it HAS to be in RED. That's the sexiest colour IMO for a hatch like the GP.

Else, BLACK!
  10. Ravikumar.L

Ravikumar.L

Bangalore
    Girish Thanks! .. I have checked with the showroom folks and they are charging 9500 for art Leather and Rs1000 for the design. I will cross check with G-Sport too