1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello Friends - color to select "Fox trot azura" or "Bossa nova white punto"

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Ravikumar.L, Oct 6, 2011.

1. Ravikumar.L

Ravikumar.L

Bangalore
    Hi Friends, I'm new member and planning to book new Punto 1.3 DI Emotion Pk. I need your help in selecting the color.

I have done lot's of study and shortlisted two colors, preferable 1. Fox trot Azura and 2. Bossa nova White. Now I am completed confused to select one among two.

Reason for giving the "Bossa nova White" as second priority because I feel it's bit difficult to maintain.

I really need your suggestion. I am planning to book the car in another two days.
  2. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Color is a very personal choice. I like Fox Trot Azure very much - I got a chance to view it in different settings and it looks different in different light conditions. Bnw is also a good color but I am not sure if it can show different shades.

My opinion is buy the color that you like without worrying much on the maintenance part
  3. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    All available colors look good on punto.. but i think BNW punto looks least affected by the dusty roads..
  4. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    I got my BNW today. Hence my vote is for BNW
  5. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    And the vote goes to BNW

Harmony & chaos
  6. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    go for Fox trote! I know BNW is hot selling color but if you really want to see shades of Fox Trote, check out my ownership thread pics. You will enjoy the exclusivity of Fox trote as those are less on roads but easy to maintain,really unexplanable shade! Each curve & sharp line from our design gets highlighted in Fox trote.
    More over that you are buying emotion pk so it'll add the luxary aspect of car & you will feel lavish & plush!
    I'll say close your eyes, think of Fox Trote & BNW & try feel and understand what your heart says, then give it a shot & go for it!
  7. Raj21

Raj21 Novizio

Secunderabad
    I have a linea BNW but I think punto in FTA is not that common so go for it !
  8. anoop

anoop Superiore

FTA is not a common color, so you get the exclusivity part. On the same line, god forbid, but if you have some accident, I do not know how easy for the paint shop guys (other than TASS) to match the color.

Personally, my pick is BNW - this is one of the most mod friendly color on Punto.

If you plan to do some exterior mods, stick with BNW. If you like the exclusivity and enjoy FTA, go for FTA.
  9. Ravikumar.L

Ravikumar.L

Bangalore
    All Thanks a lot for your valuable inputs.. Based on your inputs BNW is common and mostly used color. Best suited to add any graphics :p White and Black combination is awesome!

Tron, In fact I like Fox Trot and by seeing your message it has still boosted up.

I planning to put some graphics and do some experiments on top of FTA.

How can I find the owner ship thread? I want to look the color combination
  10. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Mine is Linea 1.4 FIRE FTA. The link to my ownership thread is in my signature. You can also look here: Leh and Linea.