1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello Fiatian's

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Vaishakh, Feb 14, 2016.

1. Vaishakh

Vaishakh Timido

Hyderabad
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Let me introduce myself im a pure fiat fan from past 4 years that is when I bought a Grande punto 1.2 Active petrol. I have been a fan since then for this wonderfull Italian car maker. Yesterday I have booked an Evo 90Hp Exotic Red from Butta Automotive Hyderabad. While I took my parents to show the vehicle they even liked the avvy, I'm bit confused over avvy and 90Hp I would like to know few things about avvy with regards to maintenance,spares,fuel consumption. I'm bit concerned as this is 1.2 L costlier than evo90hp. Can someone please advise if this will be heavier to my pocket in long run.
    Murphy_Fiat and gpunto75 like this.
  2. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Welcome @Vaishakh to TFI! Good to know that old Punto is serving you well and you are keen on getting a new one. :)

There are lots of thread discussing Evo and Avvy. Will request you to post your queries there itself.
    In brief, if SUVish ground clearance isnt your necessity, skip Avvy and go for Evo 90. It can do all that an Avvy can do, and some more.
    Plus, 1.2 lacs can be better utilized somewhere as well.
    ghodlur likes this.
  3. Vaishakh

Vaishakh Timido

Hyderabad
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Thank you buddy for ur advise, I fee the same and I will go ahead with 90Hp. Cant wait until next Monday to get my red beauty delivered.
    pabhishek likes this.
  4. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @Vaishakh

Heartiest congratulations buddy on renewing the faith in Fiat products. Between an Avvy and a 90 HP is like choosing between ears and eyes. Avvy is a feast to the eyes, whereas 90HP is sweet music to ears. Have you test driven both? What are your views on the same?

Would be interested to know the reasons of shift from petrol to diesel? Or did I read it wrong and you are interested in Avvy petrol??
  5. Vaishakh

Vaishakh Timido

Hyderabad
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Hello buddy, I have driven both, initially I had planned for 90Hp but after my parents seeing the avvy they were mesmerised with the bulgy and stunning looks of avvy. No buddy I'm planning for diesel as petrol is being hard on my pocket and the other reason I'm planning for diesel is coz of my daily commute to office around 30kms, weekend trips and a yearly trip of 3-4 times at for a strect of 2000k
  6. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    My personnel choice would be Avvy. Btw Congrats for your Evo and Welcome to TFI
  7. Vaishakh

Vaishakh Timido

Hyderabad
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Thanks buddy, after considering many factors like money, parking space and daily commute in city and other few facts finally decided to go with 90 Hp......
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.
  8. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Evo 90 hp is an awesome Machine just the wow look is in favor with avvy.
  9. Aniket Dessai

Aniket Dessai Amatore

Goa
    Fiat Enthusiast
    @Vaishakh I had been to Hyderabad for the first time a couple of weeks back. I had seen the Butta outlet on the way but it was closed. I assumed they shutdown forever as other car dealers like ford were open that day. Is there more than one dealer in Hyderabad?