1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello FIAT Racers....

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by srinath_1230, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Hello...all...after lot of research and multiple test-drives of all hatchback's across the brands available...FIAT stood first in all aspects. In fact, I can say its value-for-money....Now, I am a proud owner of FIAT 1.3MJD (Active). Drive area looks like a cockpit....its really awesome taking it on road for a long drive.
    My recent long drive had given me an outstanding 22KMPL (calculated the mileage from tank-to-tank fill).

For all, who are willing to buy a new car - consider the following (my personal investigation) -
    Only DIESEL hatch back's :

SWIFT - > No value for money - Maruthi is driving this car only on the basis of there Service network
    RITZ -> Compromise with the SHAPE
    FIGO -> Better buy a TRACTOR which has lesser engine sound
    POLO -> VW pls sell the same version of POLO which marketed in EUROPE, Interiors are not up to VW brand name
    INDICA -> Body is very light, EOD...its a TAXI
    BEAT -> A toy car....59 bhp/3 cylinder engine/small car -> 25.44 KMPL is not a big deal
    MICRA -> A rigid RENAULT engine, but expensive

PUNTO -> Un beatable in this segment....
    3 people like this.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome srinath, do create a new thread in ownership section and share your experiences so far.
  3. rajtin123

rajtin123 Timido

Nashik
    Welcome onboard srinath.
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Srinath thats a short and sweet introduction. Congratulations for your new car & welcome to Team FIAT India.

Please share some photos of your car.
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Welcome aboard Srinath. Great choice of car and analysis of the rest.

Drive safe.
    Cheers.
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Welcome aboard mate. Very short and crisp review about all hatchbacks. Surely maruti cars are only selling for their ASS. Apart from that, car by itself is sucks. Ritz makes me puke and same is wagon R. Swift is OK but i hate it too.
  7. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome to TFi mate.... keep driving safe & keep posting your views in TFi....

Cheers.... :)
  8. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Hi Srinath, Welcome to TFI.
    You got a great ride for you :)
    Wishing you a lot of happy miles with your ride. Please do post some pictures and you buying and ownership experience!!
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    You have said it RIGHT, maruti is only running because of its service network.

Anyways, CONGRATS to you....
  10. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

delhi
    Welcome to the TFI bro, have a nice stay.