1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello Fiat lovers!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Turbopetrol, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Turbopetrol

Turbopetrol Timido

Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi all,

I am from Kerala, currently staying in Bangalore. I am a proud owner of a Linea Tjet Emotion 2015 model car, registered in 2016. My decision to buy Linea was well thought out; where fuel economy and A.S.S were not my priorities. I went for the handling quality, power, built quality and ground clearance. I am enjoying every bit of the ownership of this extremely capable vehicle.

Looking forward to sharing my experiences with like minded Fiat lovers. 910c456abc4b80df6cb2f106a9aa05dc.jpg aa468bf123c572c59bdc5e7dffff5717.jpg

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

2. limraj

limraj Esperto

Trivandrum / Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Congratulations and welcome to TFI.
    I believe your car has got cruise control. How often do you use it? Does it improve mileage?

3. Turbopetrol

Turbopetrol Timido

Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi, yes my vehicle has cruise control. This car is not often driven by me. It is chauffeur driven and used by my parents (I use a Polo GT TSI). But whenever I get a chance, I take it out for a spin. The milage lurks around 13-14km as per the person who drives it for us. I don't think he ever used cruise control feature. But, I seriously have not thought about this car (or even my GT TSI) from a milage perspective. It is more importantly doing the purpose of safely transporting my parents. With the kind of narrow roads without dividers and rash driving of bus drivers in my hometown, build quality and safety features mattered a lot more to me.

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

Sachin patel likes this.
  4. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Welcome to the forum @Turbopetrol . congratulations for the Linea!

5. Turbopetrol

Turbopetrol Timido

Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    Thank you so much!

6. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Esperto

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Welcome to TFI and I hope you have lots of fun with your JET. I envy your chauffeur :D. Please start an ownership thread of your Linea :).

Turbopetrol likes this.