1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello Fiat Lovers... This is Kiran from Hyderabad

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Kiran_Borra, Mar 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kiran_Borra

Kiran_Borra Novizio

Let me take this opportunity to introduce myself. I'm Kiran from Hyderabad and I'm an avid automobile lover and a tourer.
    I was a proud owner of a Kawasaki Njnja 250R for around 3 years which was sold 4 months back to an other friend. After tasting such expertise crafted on two wheels I was searching for a 4 wheeler which will not make me miss my Kawasaki Ninja 250R.

Below was the criteria for selection:
    1. Should have the fun to drive factor
    2. My family should feel safe and comfortable in the passenger seats
    3. Shouldn't cost a bomb for service and spares like the Germans.

After looking at loads of options and numerous test drives, nothing came close to the extra ordinary handling and amazing stability & Safety of Fiats.
    Linea was the first love but due to the parking place constraints at my home, decided to go for Punto Emotion 90HP diesel.
    There is one Sep 2013 VIN Punto 90hp (color: OB) available in Hyderabad Tejaswi motors on which I'm working out for the best deal. Most probably with in a couple of weeks if be a proud owner of a Punto :)

Thanks a lot to TFI for providing plethora of information which helped me decide on my purchase and a very special thanks to my friend and fellow TFI member Sai Aditya for answering all my questions with utmost patience!
    8 people like this.
  2. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Hi Kiran,

Welcome to the TFI and Fiat family.

Only one car would have ticked all your requirements - Grande Punto. Good to know you went for it. All the best on your negotiations for the 90 HP. Hope to read the good news soon.
  3. Kiran_Borra

Kiran_Borra Novizio

Thanks Ghodlur...
    Seeing your signature just realized that I am also using a santro Xing XG from 2003 till date :)
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome Kiran (One more Kiran from Hyderabad :).
    Hope you enjoy the stay here, just have a look at forum, different sections etc. And post in appropriate section.

All the best on finalizing Punto 90HP.
    1 person likes this.
  5. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome Kiran to TFi :)

Wow. You had ninja with you. That's a cool bike. Congrats for selecting Punto which will fulfill all your requirements for sure.

Please post some pix of your ninja too with of course your new punto.
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2014
  6. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Hi Kiran anna, welcome to TFI. :)

Wishing you millions of trouble free kms on your Oceanic Blue 90HP. Please post lots of pics once you own her.

7. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Linea T-Jet
    Welcome to TFI!! And congrats for your yet to arrive OB Punto!
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Kiran welcome to Team FIAT India and Punto 90HP is the perfect car for your car your requirement.

2013 FIAT Cars you will get best deal and OB Punto looks cool.

Thats the Pravin's Punto and it looks awsome. :up

Last edited: Mar 12, 2014
    4 people like this.
  9. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Linea T-Jet
    Welcome to the TFI and congrats on your wise selection ::T
  10. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

lovely picture of Punto in OB.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.