1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello Fiat Fans !

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by arulvr, Jun 3, 2010.

1. arulvr

arulvr Amatore

Bangalore
    Hello All-
    I'm new to this forum and new to cars as well. Got my first car - Fiat GP Emotion Pk 1.4 Black a month ago. I stay @ Blr and mostly use the GP for long rides and for the city traffic, I've the 350 cc Royal Enfield. Glad to see this forum giving access instantaneously besides other top notch forum which makes you crazy. Am here to learn and learn all about Fiat cars!

Thanks
    Arul
  2. aarenes

aarenes

Mumbai
    Welcome Arulvr.

I too have a black Punto. I have tried to explain my cleaning person many techniques to retain the black shine but most are futile. Let me know if you do anything special to maintain your color.

Cheers
  3. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Nice to have you here Arul. I'm sure you'll start feeling home here with all other Fiat enthusiast. Do share your experience with your car along with pics. BTW are you joining the B'lore meet. Check out here (viewtopic.php?f=41&t=113) for Bangalore meet.
  4. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Welcome aboard, Arul

Looking forward to interacting with you

And yes. Do participate in TeamFiat meet at Bangalore. I'm sure you'll love it discussing all about GP/Linea with like-minded passionate petrolheads !!! :wink:
  5. arulvr

arulvr Amatore

Bangalore
    Thanks Everybody.

Aarenes - The black color is sure was a topic of concern among my friends and everybody were against it and only wanted Bosa Nova / Red...but I just wanted Black.
    Now, am going to shop for some waxing/buffing solution this weekend along with my mech (RE bullet) in JC road, will provide feedback post the work. However, there are tons of information on T-BHP on how to wax/buff/shine your car. Will post some pics in the coming days

Cheers!