1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello fellow Auto Enthusiasts!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ric.burns, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Srini

Srini Regolare

Completely agreed. They are coming of age!!
  2. anoop

anoop Superiore

Congratz Mr.D, on you P :)

It is always a pleasure to see more and more Fiats on road.
  3. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

Congrats D... 1+ Punto in chennai... Looks like chennai meet is gonna be fantabulous...
  4. Congratz on your decision.. let me assure you that you have made the right one... I am definitly seeing a lot of punto's whizzing around chennai .. which is all the better..testament to what a fantastic vehicle it really is... It drives like none other ...just yesterday I had a crazy Toyota Innova guy with a political flag tailing me and honking to move off , I just enjoyed giving him a whopping at 150+ on a long corner and he just COULDN'T get anywhere close and gave up .. the Punto was absolutely rock steady through out and i wasn't even trying hard (Phenomenal handling) :) ...NOW THAT'S A "PUNTO"
  5. @ D : Congrats and my hearty wishes on your choice ..
    @ Gibson .. That was very funny :) :) I too like to give these crazy ppl a tough time .. Using roads as if it belongs to their ancestors ..
  6. Thanks teky, mine is white, i love white with black tint, its a killer.

Thanks srini, sure, even im looking forward to the meet.

Thanks gurjinder, totally a super buy. my family was not very interested in buying a FIAT, after a long trip they said the opposite. :) they didn't even believe it was hitting 120+, that's punto.
    Thanks omzworld. sure ill post a proper photo session.

thanks tony, i got white and its been a month. i didnt have patience for even a week, drove that SA nuts :D

No Ladies?? :eek:seriously? tell me you are joking.. :) Thanks Bala.

thanks phew! by the way nice screen name..phew.. :)

Thanks Anoop, yep not just road, i used to stare at my own GP in office parking lot at times.

Thanks eNVe. yep it is going to be funtabulous..

Thanks Cuty Red.

Thanks Gibson.. totally, punto is the benchmark for handling, wonder how amazing it would be on a low profile shoes and stiff shocks.
    BTW did you check whether that innova gave up or rolled over on the curb? :D