1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello Family

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by tjetter, Jun 24, 2014.

1. tjetter

tjetter Timido

Pune
    Hi my name is Mayank and hail from Pune. I grew up in fiat family,the first one being my dads 1100 fiat 1973 make and later on he graduated to a premier padmini which we kept for long. Im now a proud owner of Linea tjet, 14 Jan 14 delivery. Have tried my hands on jap, Korean, German brands much to dismay of my dad but when I purchased my tjet, my dad said "welcome home boy". Guess that sums it up all. Life for me has indeed come a full circle. Cheers!
    Sent from my RM-846_im_india_233 using Tapatalk
    5 people like this.
  2. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Welcome to TFI.

14 Jan 14 !!! Good choice.
  3. tjetter

tjetter Timido

Pune
  4. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Short and POWERFUL as though like a mass hero entry! Your dad should be waiting for too long and you made him HAPPY finally! Welcome back to 1980s but in 2014 :p !
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2014
    2 people like this.
  5. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Agree with Bharath, concise and precise intro. Welcome to the forum, enjoy the jet .. :)
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2014
  6. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Enjoy the jet brother!!! Its worth it. Do start a ownership review as we dont have a single review of active variant of tjet. Shower it with pics, please :)
  7. aviator1101

aviator1101

kolkata
    Hello Mayank, Im Priyatosh from Kolkata. Im planning to buy the Linea T-Jet 2014. Is yours the same or the pre-facelift model? Dealers are offering almost 70-80k discount for the pre-facelift model. Is it a normal practice with other dealers also? Or is thid one trying to fleece me? Pl help bro
  8. tjetter

tjetter Timido

Pune
    Mine is pre face lift tjet as in Jan 14 the new one was yet to be launched. In fact I got Linea on a discount of a lakh as I picked up Oct 2013 manufactured tjet which had not found any takers in 2013. So this is a trend in market these days and in favour of the buyer. If the tjet that you are being offered is pre face lift the discount being offered is good and if the manufacturing is of 2013 which you need to check then you can ask for more discount from dealer and max out of the deal. I would also advice you to see the car in flesh and check the odometer reading for any usage, just in case. You can also get the information at appropriate forum or thread on the co-relation of engine number and manufacturing date before you decide to sink in your teeth for getting the best discount deal from the dealer.
  9. SX4enthusiast

SX4enthusiast Amatore

Hyderabad
    Welcome here mayank! I too own a TJet+.

Wish you many happy years of fiat legacy!

Thanks,
    -sx4enthusiast
  10. tjetter

tjetter Timido

Pune
    Thanks everyone for the warmth extended.Im humbled.