1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello everyone..!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by RetroActiveX, Nov 12, 2010.

1. Greetings to all,

I happened to stumble upon this forum this morning and boy am I glad I did. I have recently joined the Fiat family, a Punto 90HP at that. Look forward to sharing my 2 month, 2500 kms experience with you guys and hope to gain just as much insight from you all.

Thanks
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome to TFI and congrats on becoming a proud owner of Punto 90hp, the fastest diesel hatchback of India. And the most beautiful, feature loaded. :car
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome RetroActiveX (Nice Handle). Enjoy your stay here.

Nice to see people are buying 90HP Punto.
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Heartiest welcome to you and your Punto, RetroActiveX. Happy and safe driving in your Punto.
  5. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    Welcome to TFI,

Psot your ownership reviews. Happy & safe driving. :redcar
  6. @paddleshifter, @ravi, @j ravi, @naren64. Thanks a ton guys for the warm welcome. Sorry for the long delay. Been traveling and caught up in neck deep work, have barely had the time to pause.I hope to post some pictures and pen my experience by this weekend. The car is heading for its first service tomorrow. A few niggling issues that needs to be looked into. Nonetheless, its been a very satisfying experience living with my 'Donatella'. See you guys on the other side soon..
  7. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Welcome RetroActiveX

Awaiting your ownership experiences & buying experiences
  8. Thanks VahanPujari

Have posted my ownership experience in the 'Ownership' thread. I hope to post a few pictures over the weekend and subsequently round off with my buying experience. :)