1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello Everyone!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by snck, Nov 27, 2012.

1. snck

snck Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Hi All, This is Satheesh from Bangalore. Just got my Team Fiat membership approved. Thanks to the moderators and very glad to be part of this forum.

I purchased my Fiat Linea 1.3 Emotion Pack BNW (2011 variant) about 10 days back from Prerana Motors Bangalore. The drive has been quite satisfactory (yet to go on a proper highway drive though) except for some niggles. Well more on it later. Thanks for now for accepting me to the community.
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Welcome aboard satheesh. Please do share your purchase experience and pics with it.
  3. snck

snck Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Thank you zenwalker. I will share more details later in a different thread.
  4. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Yep please write elaborated experience with prerana (which branch?). Even i am planning to book one soon, perhaps Punto sport. Oh btw what offers you got and price. PM me if you like to share.
    Thankx
  5. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Hi Sateesh, welcome to TFI. Enjoy your stay here.
    Wishing you lot of happy miles with your ride.
    Looking forward to your experience of puchasing and owning the beauty. starting with some picture wouldn't harm :)
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2012
  6. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Welcome to TFI.. Congrats for your Linea
  7. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

delhi
    Welcome to the family bro, you must have got pretty good deal on 2011 model. Do let us know about it. I also have the same model 90 hp, had some niggles but got most of them resolved. Good luck, you have definitely got a nice piece of machine. Don't get frustrated due to niggles and enjoy the drive. You'll definitely gonna love it.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Welcome to the family bro, you must have got pretty good deal on 2011 model. Do let us know about it. I also have the same model 90 hp, had some niggles but got most of them resolved. Good luck, you have definitely got a nice piece of machine. Don't get frustrated due to niggles and enjoy the drive. You'll definitely gonna love it.
  8. snck

snck Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Thank you all again.