1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by puneet mehra, Aug 2, 2012.

1. puneet mehra

puneet mehra Amatore

Hi Everyone,

I am a new joinee in this Fiat club. I am die hard fan of Fiat from Uno to Linea T-jet, presently i have Palio 1.2 NV ELX 2004 model in silver colour.

I am quite satisfied with my car however downsides are maintenance, spare parts cost and availability, poor service centre and value in the market. Its like if you tell your friends and relatives that you have a Fiat then only one words comes from their mouth F I A T.... but it does not make any impact on me because I love Fiat car for their handling, riding skills, comforts and most importants a true European brand not like those Korean and Japanese siblings.

I am waiting for any Fiat meet in Delhi and would appreciates if could attand it.

regards
    Puneet

Fiat Palio 1.2 NV ELX
  2. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Welcome to TFI Puneet!! Do let us know about your ownership experience in detail with lots of pictures in a separate thread!!
  3. Arryan

Arryan Regolare

Bhilai
    Linea 1.3
    Hi, Puneet. Nice to have such die hard Fiat fans in the forum.
    Most welcome to you and hope you enjoy your stay in the forum.
  4. Linear

Linear Amatore

Thane
    Welcome aboard Puneet.
  5. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

delhi
    Welcome Puneet have a nice stay.
  6. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Welcome Puneet to TFI....
  7. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    A Very Warm Welcome to TFI Puneet...

Bring in lots of pics of your Ride :car....

Cheers...

Neel :up
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome Home Puneet....
    Palio is wonderful Car which will surely make the others eat dust even now,,,
  9. puneet mehra

puneet mehra Amatore

yes Toni i agree with your comment however poor sale and service eat its plot and ruined by amazing Swift and I20s. I still faced many problem while looking for its original parts and cost oh my god...... just for example i called the Fiat Magicman Mr O P Sharma about the tail light and he told me that would cost me 3800rs for one piece........what a shock for me now i am looking for copy lights from Ganesh Nagar market and that would cost me 1000 each...

My question is that Spare parts of Punto are still higher as compare to other cars in this segment or Palio owner have to pay more
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Yeah the Price is very high, But what to do, we are Passionate towards the Giant who has a soft HEART.
    I remember i have changed my Reverse light of my Punto which was RS750.000, and the Made was Brazil.. (Maybe So), as there are no local manufacturers..