1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello Everyone!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by sandeepmdas, Jul 9, 2010.

1. sandeepmdas

sandeepmdas

Varkala
    Let me introduce myself, my name is Sandeep. I am hailing from Varkala, a small coastal town approx 50 kms north of Trivandrum, Kerala. I am an IT guy and together with my wifey, run our own small-size (read cottage industry) concern that develops educational / math SW and content for overseas clients.

I am a new Fiatian. I bought my GP only on 28th June 2010. My previous ride was an Indica DLS V2 2004 model, a very trustworthy car. My car has done 775 kms only as of this evening :cool:

I am also an active member in Team-BHP, since 2004.
  2. Welcome Sandeep to THE forum..
    Hope you have great and active days ahead..

never seen the word 'cottage industry' associated with IT b4!! ....! :evilsmile
  3. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    Hi Sandeep welcome to the forum!

I haven't been to Trivandrum but visited a few places in Kerala and I can tell you, your Punto against the Kerala backdrop would look absolutely amazing. How about starting your ownership report and uploading some pictures of your car here?
  4. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Welcome Sandeep. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here. Do share your experience with your new car and do post the pictures as well.
  5. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Welcome Sandeep

An I do agree with Amit. Start your ownership report, & post pics of your beautiful Punto against the beautiful backdrop of Kerala beauty
  6. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Heartiest welcome to you and your Fiat Punto to Team Fiat, sandeepmdas. Hope, your Punto copes up with SW monsoon in Kerala.