1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by donzil_pinto, Jun 22, 2010.

1. donzil_pinto

donzil_pinto

Mumbai
    I am Donzil Pinto from Mumbai and a proud owner of Fiat Palio 1.2 Sport NV.
    I have been enjoying my ride since August 2004 and have loved the experience so far.

Of late I am excited and as well as sad. The reason being I am planning to move over to Fiat Linea. Anxiously waiting for TJet, however the launch date seems to be getting pushed back every month. I hear from the forums that the launch will be somewhere in Aug-Sept timeframe.

I still would like to keep the Palio. Planning to hand it over to my wife, however not sure if she will enjoy driving it as I have. I have never seen a woman driving a Palio.

I came across TeamFIAT, while browsing the forums of Carware and immediately registered.

I have been reading posts from Vivhan, J Ravi, BalaBala, Dr. and quite anxious to get my hands on the beauty.

Enjoy Life, Enjoy Drive, Enjoy Fiat.
  2. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Whole-hearted welcome to Team Fiat, donzil_pinto. Thanks a lot for reading my posts. I second your decision of going in favour of Fiat Linea T-jet. I wish you all the best.
  3. anand3636

anand3636 Amatore

Cochin (KL - 44)
    welcome aboard, donzil pinto. i too have a palio, the 1.9 D ELX one. i am waiting n waiting for the 90+ bhp punto's launch which as u said is being postponed indefinitly.
  4. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Welcome to Fiat home, Donzil

Looking forward to interacting with you....
  5. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

Pune
    welcome welcome
  6. donzil_pinto

donzil_pinto

Mumbai
    Thanks for the warm welcome.

I am glad to be part of TeamFiat community and looking forward to know a lot more from the Gurus who drive the next gen of fiat cars.
    A bit jealous as you guys are already driving them and I’m still waiting, but I’m sure it’s going to be worth the wait.