1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello Everyone!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Abhishek Sharma, Oct 30, 2017.

1. Abhishek Sharma

Abhishek Sharma Novizio

Faridabad
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Hello everyone! This is Abhishek from Faridabad! This is my first post!

I recently purchased a 2 years 8 months old Punto Evo Emotion 75hp. Previouls I had 2 year 4 months old Grand i10 sportz petrol which I sold after getting hands on the Punto. After driving Punto, every other car now feels like a toy car (everything so light and lifeless in all of them). Every time I drive the car, I get a wicked smile on my face.

I am so happy that I sold Grand i10 after I got the Punto. Even my wife likes to drive the Punto more than any other car.

After getting the car, already changed all 4 tyres from Goodyear to Earth 1 195/60 R15, Exide to SF Sonic 50Ah battery and stock 55W bulbs to Hella H4 relay + 100/90W Phillips Rallye bulbs.

2. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Fiat is the Best. I have been driving my Punto for last 6 years, still I crave to drive it. Want Fiat Urban Cross as an upgrade but family wants a 7 seater. My heart still wants a Punto. I will never sell my Punto. Even my 8 year old daughter loves it.

pabhishek, limraj and Abhishek Sharma like this.
  3. Abhishek Sharma

Abhishek Sharma Novizio

Faridabad
    Punto Evo 1.3
    After driving a Fiat, I can surely say that once you drive one, you can not think of getting any other car easily.

4. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Heartiest congrats buddy.

Its good to know that you opted for SF sonic battery when the general trend amongst Fiat owners is either Exide or Amaron. How much did the battery cost you? Any particular reason for opting this brand, had you used it earlier? Your feedback will help Fiat owners to look out for this battery.

Suggest you to start an ownership thread with your buying and initial ownership experience with lots of pics. Happy mile crunching and drive safely.

Abhishek Sharma likes this.
  5. Abhishek Sharma

Abhishek Sharma Novizio

Faridabad
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Thanks @ghodlur
    Below are reasons why I got the SF Sonic battery:
    1. It was the cheapest of all 3. I got it for 3800 after exchanging the old exide battery.
    2. I asked one of my friend who is having a Linea and he also suggested to go for SF Sonic.
    3. Its got the same 2+2 warranty.
    4. Heard bad feedback for Exide batteries.

ghodlur likes this.
  6. Hammad Khan

Hammad Khan Amatore

Pune
    Linea 1.3
    @Abhishek Sharma Welcome to Fiat Family ! Congratulations for your Fiat Punto ! Fiat is Giant buddy.

7. Prashant Teki

Prashant Teki Amatore

Delhi NCR
    Linea 1.3
    Welcome on board TeamFiat. :)

8. Abhishek Sharma

Abhishek Sharma Novizio

Faridabad
    Punto Evo 1.3
  9. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Congratulations for the Punto and welcome to the forum buddy @Abhishek Sharma !
    A Hello from 'Abhishek' to 'Abhishek' :p:D

10. Abhishek Sharma

Abhishek Sharma Novizio

Faridabad
    Punto Evo 1.3