1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello Everyone!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Gopalakrishnan N N, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Congratulations
    Happy motoring
    Gopalakrishnan N N likes this.
  2. Gopalakrishnan N N

Gopalakrishnan N N Timido

Chennai
    Chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Hello Everyone! Closing in on 500 KM's. Completed 10 days of ownership yesterday. Just feeling like the engine is revving better. Not sure if some driving habit of mine has changed unknowingly, though it's feels :happy:.

Some questions: Do we need to go for seat covers? Is it difficult to maintain the OEM seats cos it's fabric and not leather/PU? Is there anything available with the dealer which is of good quality?
    KPR likes this.
  3. metal_heart

metal_heart Amatore

Noida
    Linea 1.3
    Engine would surely open up, the more it is used. You'll keep on noticing improvement and as much as i have read, MJD get much better once they cross 10K.

Regarding seat covers, people have different opinion. In my opinion, OEM seats are of decent quality. I can probably live with them for 2-3 years (why waste money un-necessarily). After 2-3 years, rip apart them and get new seat fabric custom installed. Maintaining fabric seat covers aren't that difficult. 30 min(s) once a month, a fabric cleaner & vacuum cleaner, will keep them in good shape for many years

However, if you still wanna put cover, get them from after market. You'll definitely get vast variety (in terms of quality & designs) and surely cheaper than at dealer's.
    Gopalakrishnan N N and KPR like this.
  4. KPR

KPR Regolare

TN
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @Gopalakrishnan N N Don't put any seat covers for now. Fabric will be better for the heat in Chennai. I own a exotica red too. It is an eye candy.
    Gopalakrishnan N N likes this.
  5. Gopalakrishnan N N

Gopalakrishnan N N Timido

Chennai
    Chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Hey all,

Had a bad day last week. A reckless Idiot driving a grey Verna :banghead: put a SCAR on my beauty. Don't know what he thought, he took a lot of paint off my Evo. As told by KPR, there were so many drools for the choice of color and Car by my friends and relatives alike and this guy in the haste to overtake me has eroded the paint on my left side bumper just below the lights. Though I was prepared to have my baby have a few scratches later in my ownership it really was bad this new :arghh: