1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello Everyone!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Gopalakrishnan N N, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Gopalakrishnan N N

Gopalakrishnan N N Timido

Chennai
    Chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I introduce myself as Gopal and I've booked the Punto Evo Sport 90 HP. The color is exotica red. I've been waiting/longing for a long time to own one since the Emotion Pack times, though somehow couldn't get my hands on the car. Though I don't know much about the mechanics of the car, I've read and felt the enjoyment of owning a punto only through forums(mostly) rather than practical experience. I really liked when I test drove the car and looking forward to good times behind the steering wheel!. My to be Punto is ready in the stockyard of RDC in AMB by saturday around 11 AM. I would really appreciate someone help me with the PDI as some of you've helped other fellow FIATIAN's as my friends who would help me with this task are out of station during those times. The delivery is scheduled sometime next week once this is completed. Looking forward to hear from you and many thanks in advance for any assistance that could be provided.
    gpunto75, pabhishek, varunrtr and 2 others like this.
  2. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi @Gopalakrishnan N N ! Congratulations for selecting the 90Hp! :) Red is the best.

I hope you have already brought the beauty home! Please share few pics and start an ownership review.

Happy Riding!
    Gopalakrishnan N N likes this.
  3. Gopalakrishnan N N

Chennai
    Chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    hi Abhishek,

I got the delivery yesterday! Been a real ordeal getting the delivery of the car :(, though I felt wonderful driving it :). I will start my experience (or total lack of it) from the time i started my test drive soon. Couldn't post any pictures as I got the delivery around 6:30 PM from RDC fiat ( Nandanam) and by the time i reached home it was around 9:30 PM. One query I didn't find the chrome on the silencer. The dealer told me that the new 90 HP's don't get delivered with it now. Is this true?
    pabhishek, gpunto75 and Murphy_Fiat like this.
  4. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats for your Evo Sport. Welcome to the Fiat Family.
  5. Pavan Puvvada

Pavan Puvvada Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Linea 1.3
    Congratulations for your new ride
  6. metal_heart

metal_heart Amatore

Noida
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats on your new ride. Little late to read your thread, I hope you did a detailed PDI to ensure the vehicle wasn't flood affected
  7. Gopalakrishnan N N

Chennai
    Chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Yes I did, if i could believe what was told by the SA @ RDC, I undersand that the Vehicle was received only after the floods in Chennai. I did a detailed PDI and couldn't find any traces. Though I could have missed out as I am very new and I chose the FIAT over many other cars only based on my theoritical understanding of the product from forums like these :). As I mentioned earlier, my over all experience at the dealership was not good. I could only hope that my time behind the wheel will make me forget all the bad experiences I went through with the dealer. I could only remember someone's quote "Buying at FIAT one gets a feeling that they are not selling one rather I am buying one". (My apologies for not remembering who wrote it, though I experienced it).
    Bala, Murphy_Fiat and gpunto75 like this.
  8. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    What you said is absolutely right with many fiat dealers. but there are some good dealers too. i think the main issue is most of the fiat dealers was once a TATA Dealer :banghead:
  9. mangeshtendulkar

mangeshtendulkar Amatore

Pune
    @Gopalakrishnan N N Congrats for your new ride! Enjoy the beast to the fullest. Have a happy and safe mile munching. Not just a bad experience at dealership, driving FIAT makes you forget all worries/ fights of the bad day in life (my personal experience) :cigar:. Frequently I take my Jet on a short sprint at late night just to clear my thoughts after a bad day at office and till date Jet hasn't disappointed me!
  10. Gopalakrishnan N N

Chennai
    Chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Thanks Mangesh Tendulkar! :happy: Today is the 1st day i drove to my office on the car! Liked that feeling when i felt nothing inside the cabin going through a bad patch on the roads. It was a jittery ride as almost all roads have been affected by floods and have become bad. Lot more to go to know about the car to absolutely love and enjoy the driving experience.