1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello Everyone!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by SX4enthusiast, Jun 3, 2014.

1. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Your SX4 looks good, may be only Maruti that I ever came close to "appreciate" in my life. I know even funnier ads (like Nano Twist) running over buildings and bla bla. Imagine a Nano doing that and it's steering will indeed twist in-to it's boot or vice versa!

Sometime back, I saw an SX4 with the slogan "Men are back!!" on it's boot. I immediately looked down if I was misled about my gender (I was riding in a Punto), THANK GOD, phewww! that was just a bad thought popping into my mind. For a sec, I though SX4 is must to prove his or her manhood? On Top of that, Why did these men leave at all? Never mind... just a joke!

That's courtesy of world's most dominant dream-catcher & Hypnotist, The Television!! Fortunately or unfortunately, it can make us believe otherwise, i mean "Thing that doesn't exist actually exist". It's just a car, so is Linea & none of them is "Man". Same way "Nano Twist" can do anything but twist, Try that and it will topple over. :p

A very warm welcome at TFI!
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2014
    4 people like this.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Guys, let us leave this thread to welcome Sx4enthusiast to TFI.

@Sx4enthusiast - I suggest you start a ownership thread for your SX4 under Non-Fiat cars section. :)
    2 people like this.
  3. SX4enthusiast

SX4enthusiast Amatore

Hyderabad
    Thanks man!

Sent from my IdeaTabA1000-G using Tapatalk
  4. SX4enthusiast

SX4enthusiast Amatore

Hyderabad
    Will do it soon when I will clock more km.

Thanks,
    -SX4enthusiast.

5. Rituraj

Rituraj Regolare

Jorhat, Assam
    Your comparison between the modded SX4 and the T-Jet sounds interesting. Wonder why my inquisitive mind keeps drawing me towards that semi-camouflaged registration plate.
    sx4-1.jpg
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2014
  6. SX4enthusiast

SX4enthusiast Amatore

Hyderabad
    It is because only the number is important to hide. No need for the area of registration area.

Thanks,
    -SX4enthusiast.

7. SHBZ

SHBZ Novizio

Pune
    SX4E In no ways will ur linea turn in a money spending pit...TIME WILL MAKE U UNDERSTAND WHAT FIAT CARS ARE.... We have an SX4 in family and a linea at in laws... Both have d same heart from FIAT...

Sent from my D6502 using Tapatalk
  8. SX4enthusiast

SX4enthusiast Amatore

Hyderabad
    Today, I changed my wheel bearings of my SX4 zxi in bosch rapid, bachupally.

Could you tell me the reason why they are worn out so quickly???(only 47000 kms)???

Except the wheel bearings change, my SX4 is not having any problems!

Will start modifying my linea too starting from a mild modification!

Thanks,
    SX4enthusiast.
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2014