1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello Everyone!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by SX4enthusiast, Jun 3, 2014.

1. XLR8er

XLR8er Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Welcome to TFI
    1 person likes this.
  2. pushkaraj

pushkaraj Amatore

Pune
    Actually when i read whole thread now , it seems you are "forced" to own Linea :D

Nevermind , i can assure you one thing , Tjet is altogether diffrent league - as you drive it more you will realise that - its even compared with jetta TSI !!! - ( here is link , you would like the numbers : http://www.teamfiat.co.in/non-fiat-automotive-news/6599-jetta-1-4-tsi-vs-tjet-quick-comparison.html )

Wishing you a lot of happy miles on both of your cars :)
    3 people like this.
  3. SX4enthusiast

SX4enthusiast Amatore

Hyderabad
    Yes, I was 'forced' to buy another mid-size car. I told another SX4. My dad told SX4 vxi instead of zxi(plain model). While my wifey "forced" me to buy a powerful linea. I was delaying all time but my wifey took me to the showroom and forcefully bought it.

Thanks for the wish!

Thanks,
    -SX4enthusiast.
  4. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Your car is definitely male. :) Nice mods and pics
  5. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Got you! You said Powerful Linea... :lol:

SX4ethusiast, could your wife have forced you to buy a Dzire at say an unrealistic Rs.10 lacs odd (hypothetically)? There is some amount of sub-conscious decision making on your part too when you bought the Linea. Agreed that you would have rather gone for another SX4 blindly the second time or the third and so forth.

Seriously mate, all jokes apart, you cribbing over a decision and that too of a much appreciated T-Jet (esp. amongst the TFI community) is like crying for buying platinum instead of gold. You don't need to take my word for this, just go through the forum once again just in case and check for yourself what the popular opinion about T-Jet is. This is not sheer Fiat Fanboyism, there is some serious thought towards why many of our esteemed members have chosen the T-jet over other cars, esp. when they could have afforded even higher segment cars.

Pitting an SX4 against a T-Jet (even indirectly) will not lead to any good conclusion with this being a moot point esp. when a guaranteed majority of T-Jet owners and other Fiatians too swear by this great product of Fiat.
    You Sir I am afraid are overstressing your love of SX4 over the T-Jet which if I may argue is no less a lovable car. :boxer

Hope you come to hold the Linea (T-Jet) in equal regards, if not more than the SX4 pretty soon.
    3 people like this.
  6. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Hearty Welcome to TFI Family !!!

I am curious to see a pic of both SX4 and T-jet together.

BTW, where in Hyderabad do you stay?
    1 person likes this.
  7. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

Spot On! By its age the TJet is still in its youth in the Indian market whereas Maruti may soon pull the plug on the adult :)

welcome to TFI! do post a pic or two of the scorcher as well.
    1 person likes this.
  8. SX4enthusiast

SX4enthusiast Amatore

Hyderabad
    In Bachupally.
  9. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Chennai
    Hey Varun....The white SX4 is looking great! I can see some tasteful modifications in that.

- - - Merged Post - - -

I remember scoring music for an ad for SX4 in 2007. The motto of the ad was 'Men are back' & I was looking at it from all sides to find out from which angle it looks like a man. I felt the design too feminine. Also the build quality of Maruti could be related to the soft texture of babies or women..

And its odd to see that, in reality your new born 'baby', Linea is stronger than your 'man', Sx4.
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2014
  10. SX4enthusiast

SX4enthusiast Amatore

Hyderabad
    But my linea will turn into a money pit due to some expensive parts.

Thanks,
    SX4enthusiast.

Sent from my IdeaTabA1000-G using Tapatalk
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2014