1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello Everyone!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by SX4enthusiast, Jun 3, 2014.

1. SX4enthusiast

SX4enthusiast Amatore

Hyderabad
    No man, I donot have any plans of modifying my linea. Only more mods for the SX4 and handling mods too!

And also, 18inch wheels in Hyderabad with those low profile tyres are a definite no-no. It will break the car into pieses with those shock-less tyres.

Thanks,
    -SX4enthusiast.
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2014
  2. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Yes SX4 enthusiast, frankly many here should be intrigued about your choice over what's deemed as a more purebred thoroughbred kinda T-jet than a half Italian-half Japanese DNA car. :p
    Have no doubts that the male who conceived the design is Fiat here even if it got delivered by Suzuki. :twisted:
    No offense to SX4 and lots of respect for the Sedici and it's crossover too..::T

@Girish, it's Maruti Suzuki who first campaigned 'SX4' or 'the man' as definitely male,
    so looks like SX4enthusiast just continued with the slogan in his way I guess :lol:

Also by that metric the Linea T-jet should be called "Super Man" or "Iron Man". A little help here friends to find an apter analogy... ::D
    3 people like this.
  3. SX4enthusiast

SX4enthusiast Amatore

Hyderabad
    I think so I should nick-name my linea as "my WOMAN". "My MAN" is My MAN. Nothing could beat "my MAN".

Thanks,
    -SX4enthusiast.
  4. SHBZ

SHBZ Novizio

Pune
    SX4enthusiast,
    Wel come to TFI. You have surely invested a lot to get that SX4 look gr8. SX4 is already a great car to drive.
    Enjoy your moments in it for now. As asimpleson mentioned T-Jet is really a Super-Man and you will be bowled over by it's simplicity.

Brother, on a lighter note, your wife has a good eye for automobiles.
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2014
    2 people like this.
  5. SX4enthusiast

SX4enthusiast Amatore

Hyderabad
    Like how she took the choice of those over-shiny-black-six-spoke onyx wheels on my SX4??

That's the worst alloys even as compared to the stock ones.

But if you come to designing, she is the expert.

Thanks,
    -SX4enthusiast.
  6. SHBZ

SHBZ Novizio

Pune
    Bro, the alloys go well with the lines of SX4 and makes your car look more masculine or muscled one!! You do have a point, instead of the shiny/glossy looks, a mat finish would enhance the beauty of your car..
  7. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Yes Yes you do that my friend, I saw in a Hollywood movie, even GOD could not alter free will..::V
  8. SX4enthusiast

SX4enthusiast Amatore

Hyderabad
    No man, my top is glossy black. So some kind of satin black will go well with the alloys. But satin black will not at all look good for 6-spoke alloys. So, I am now thinking of some 5-spoke alloys(the same stock 114.3 pcd only) for my MAN.

Thanks,
    -SX4enthusiast.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Man, I was just kidding buddy. I can't nickname like that because my wifey kills me. She tells me to call her "baby fiat". Then I told "Yeah, it is really a baby and not an adult man".

Anyways baby suits the baby fiat finely.

Thanks,
    -SX4enthusiast.
  9. SX4enthusiast

SX4enthusiast Amatore

Hyderabad
    I am now thinking of this when my budjet extends a bit more:

Sparco Assetto Gara 16x7j:

Sparco Assetto Gara.jpg

Source : Team-BHP.

Thanks,
    -SX4enthusiast.
    4 people like this.
  10. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Correct the typo please, I will read T-Jet as babe. :devilface Don't mind..!
    4 people like this.