1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello Everyone.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by car_champ, Apr 13, 2014.

1. car_champ

car_champ Timido

Pune
    Dear All,

I have recently bought Punto 90 HP Sportz. I came across Team Fiat forum when I planned to buy Fiat and I thank the forum moderators and members for having the valuable information shared in the forum. I will start my ownership thread in next few days to share my exprience which was not all that good with respect to sales and initial period of niggles in the car so that other members and in general people benefit and are careful.

However I am thoroughly enjoying my car and yes its a great car.

Thank you.
    Car Champ
    1 person likes this.
  2. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Car_champ,

Welcome to the forum. It's sad that many dealerships are not providing up to the mark experience for new and prospective buyers alike. Please write a brief email to Fiat via their feedback and Facebook page, so they get aware of the issue.

Hope that the niggles are taken care of and the car gives you a fun-filled experience in future. :)
  3. car_champ

car_champ Timido

Pune
    Thanks asimpleson. Yes its sad state of affairs with some dealerships. I have already escalated the matter with Fiat. I have just posted my detailed ownership thread. All niggles are resolved as of now and hoping for the best. Thank you for your warm wishes. :)
  4. Lunafiatic

Lunafiatic Amatore

Pune-Mumbai-Pune
    Congratulations Car_Champ - welcome aboard. It's ok. Don't get carried away with the small niggles of your car. As far as they are addressed to the best of your satisfaction and that too in a timely manner, it should be a problem. Not that it is a good thing to have but appreciate that positives of the car and enjoy driving. Take it easy.
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2014