1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello Everyone!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by cackharot, Jan 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cackharot

cackharot

Puducherry
    Happy Pongal wishes!

I am Thiruvarasan form Puducherry and I'm very excited to join this community. Let be brief the reason to join this community, I will be one of the proud owner of FIAT Linea 1.3 MJD Tuscan Wine starting tomorrow (15-Jan-2014) :D.

In a nutshell, I am B.Tech (EIE) graduate presently working in IT start-up in Chennai. I am electronic and computer enthusiastic mostly working on hobby electronic projects and Linux, networking, embedded systems, etc., on my spare time. I love music (mostly Jazz, blues, pop, rap, A. R. Rahman) and anime/manga.

I am preparing a post to detail my research, decision and buying experience of my MJD and will post it soon.

I thank you all TFI-tains for helping me out and looking forward to share my knowledge back to the community.

~ Thiruvarasan

P.S: I had been asked a lot on my nick name (cackharot, pronounced cack-ha-rot). On net I have been using this nick throughout since my childhood, its the alias name of Dragaon Ball main character Goku :cool:.
    2 people like this.
  2. revvingengines

revvingengines Novizio

Bengaluru
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Congrats Thiruvarasan!
    Happy Pongal!
    Nice Pongal gift you've got there for yourself :)
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome, Happy Pongal to you.
    Not only you, we all are proud of our Fiats and that the reason we are bonded here..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.