1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello Everyone, this is Syed joining in with the beast.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by syedzs, Aug 22, 2013.

1. syedzs

syedzs Timido

India
    Hi Friends,

I am Syed from Bangalore. Recently I upgraded my car. Oh boy what an upgrade it has been. From driving a Alto moved on to the Adventure.

For a long time I was planning to buy a SUV, however the prices of a decent one were literary beyond by budget. Then one day came across this beast, and after doing lot of research for a week finally bought this on Dec 26, 2012. Being a car enthusiast in general and great fan of Fiat, its been a wonderful journey with this car so far.

The car is defiantly a head turner, it easily stands out in a crowd. I have taken the car on few long drives - BLR - Tumkur - MYS - Coorg and back to BLR (750 KM). The highway drive on the car is just amazing. I am a cautious driver, but this beast of a car hits 120 - 140 easily with out any effort. Its fun when you can zoom past other new generation cars so easily. The front bull bar, the riding bar and roof rails add tremendously to the image of the car, add to it the vast boot space, its a mini tank. The best part is when people come and inquire about this car, one cannot shy away from feeling proud.

Hoping that my adventure with the prancing horse will be a long and pleasant one.
    MyAdvy2.jpg MyAdvy3.jpg

Regards,
    Syed
    5 people like this.
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Welcome aboard. :)

Alto to the Advy is a a massive upgrade no doubt about it at all. Enjoy the tank! Do put up more pics.

Cheers.
  3. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Hi Syed, Congratulations and Welcome...
    How much did you shell for the adventure?
  4. syedzs

syedzs Timido

India
    Hi limraj,

I picked this up in last December, it was a fire sale and I paid 120k and have spent another 20k on few things. The car is good condition even though its run 87k.

Regards,
    Syed
  5. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hi Syed, Congratulations for your purchase
  6. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    welcome to TFI Syed :) !! many congrats for the adventure !!