1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello everyone - new to Forum/FIAT

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by arunprasad, Dec 10, 2012.

1. arunprasad

arunprasad Amatore

Hyderabad/Chennai
    Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks Ravi. Will sure share my experiences.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thanks Gurjinder for your warm welcome. I love that color; my favorite one. TD car was a OB, it looks great.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thanks for your wishes Cinju. It's a pleasure and good learning experience to be part of this forum. Members are very friendly, polite and helpful.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thanks mathuranuj for your wishes.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thanks Raj29. I will print out the PDI checklist. Here in HYD temporary registration is done on the day of delivery, so I can do the PDI before temp regn. takes place.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thanks Fiatian for the warm welcome.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thanks Bala for the warm welcome.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thanks zenwalker and bluepunter for your wishes.
  2. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hi Congrats and welcome to TFI
  3. arunprasad

arunprasad Amatore

Hyderabad/Chennai
    Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks Surya
  4. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Welcome to TFI Arun!

Congrats on booking the Linea. Do post lots of pics when you get it delivered.

I enjoyed reading your opening post, it certainly was not boring.
  5. arunprasad

arunprasad Amatore

Hyderabad/Chennai
    Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks prakhar_lfc for your kind comments. Surely will post pictures.
    1 person likes this.
  6. Fiat1100

Fiat1100 Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Arun, welcome to TFI. Are you taking the car delivery from Hyd or Chennai?..
  7. arunprasad

arunprasad Amatore

Hyderabad/Chennai
    Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks Fiat1100. I am taking the delivery from HYD - Concorde Motors.
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2012
  8. vaibhavc

vaibhavc Amatore

Goa
    Hi all

Hi all,

I am Vaibhav... Joined the forum two days back....waiting for my Linea 1.3L MJD...

I have been an ardent fan of Linea for its looks ever since the time it was launched.... finally after researching/reviewing all the sub 10 lakhs sedan zeroed on to Linea...towards the end my choice narrowed down between Hyundai verna and Linea MJD....and Linea for its sheer looks...best handling, built quality, comfort, features and off course PRICE was the ultimate choice. Even the driver's seating position is better in Linea than other cars. The biggest worry though it seems is after-sales???? Well many are saying i m taking risk...so let me see on my own...This forum has definitely given a big boost in choosing Linea....

Will keep updating and posting once i have my hands on the wheel....(Next week most probably!)...Till then DRIVE CAREFULLY and RESPONSIBLY...
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    ^^ Vaibhav, Welcome to TFI. It is better if you start a separate introduction thread. :)
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2012
  10. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    Welcome to the forum buddy and congratulations on your new Linea.

Glad that TFI helped you make the decision. We wish you many year's and miles of happy driving & ownership satisfaction. Just like TFI helped you decide which car to buy, we will also be here to help you get more out of your car. I don't need to say where you should come if you want a solution to any query you may have with your car :).

That's the biggest block Fiat faces in increasing it's sales. Hoepfully, their new plan will help them counter these things and someday Fiat will be the first car prospective buyer's will consider.

Have a blast here :).
    1 person likes this.