1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

hello everyone!!! its so good to be here!!!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by samanth passi, Apr 23, 2013.

1. samanth passi

samanth passi

ncr
    hello everyone!!! this is samanth this side!!! i had joined teamfiat.com over a year ago but could not operate it at that time!!Now i am in no moods to look back!!!

For me the story starts like this-

It was around evening around 8 pm sept-nov 2008 when i first saw linea in my life on t.v car and bike show!!!It was just drop dead beautiful!! And from that day on words me and dad started staying "now this is our next car!!!!!" but on the other hand i did not believe him!!! (Dad's are Dad's)and then finally on feb 21 2009 i believed what he said he stood on that then it all started in abs motors!!!:-D FIAT LINEA EMOTION PACK 1.3 FLAMENCO RED!! AWESOME

It has been good four years and 70,000 kms now to that fact and my car till stands rock solid!! had some issues in it but then solved them like link rod, gear box and rear boot shockers and small other things!!!!

1358481266_247598156_1-Pictures-of--Fiat-Linea-emotion-pack-diesel-top-model-show-room-conductio.jpg linea.jpg IMG-20130218-00026.jpg
    My family welcomed fiat in a such heartwarming way that on 21 feb 2010 again abs motors made us purchased our punto 1.3 emotion pack white!!!

For this decision also the same story toke place went to abs motors for a test and drove back home with brand new car!!!! hahahahaha!!It was a total uncalled event and after that my mother started started staying "now you father and sons become the next fiat brand brand ambassador!!!":cool:

Its been 3 years and 23,000 kms now for my punto!!! IMG-20130422-00045.jpg IMG-20130303-00073.jpg

had some issues with my punto still having them like low average of 11-12 kmpl, rear boot problem but it has been all good for me till now!!!!!

At the end i would like to say love my fiats
    IMG-20130418-00035.jpg
    6 people like this.
  2. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome to TFi Samanth :)
  3. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    welcome...
    24kmpl?? awesome. What did you do special? Do you get it on regular basis?
  4. samanth passi

samanth passi

ncr
    thxs rishike007!!!:) ur vibe sticker is awesome man!!

- - - Merged Post - - -

limraj no no i did not do anything special!! just changed the engine oil to castrol edge,the pick up and the average went up from 10-12 in city to 15-16 and 15-16 on highway to 24 on highway!!!:cool:
  5. Welcome to TFI
  6. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    My first service is coming up.. this is an option.. he he..
    thnx for sharing..
  7. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Welcome to TFI Samanth!

Having both the Linea and Punto in the garage is great! :)

Sent from my MZ601 using Tapatalk 2
  8. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Welcome to TFI Samanth..Linea looks sporty in Flamingo Red and Punto looks beautiful in BNW..
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2013
  9. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Welcome Samanth.
    Its great to see both the beauties in the same garage :)
  10. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Samanth welcome aboard.

Did you get your remote key made from local key maker shop in Delhi????the one above attached in the pictures section..