1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello everybody!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by varunahir, Sep 29, 2014.

1. varunahir

varunahir Timido

pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Hello,

I am Varun Ahir, I work as a Industrial/UX Designer and currently reside in Pune.

I recently bought a August 2014 Fiat Grande Punto (90 bhp/red) Sports version.

I came to know about TFI when I met two members form this community at the Pandit Auto workshop in Bavdhan.

There were present there for the delivery of their new black Punto EVO and had some body work to be done due to some accident that had happened last week.
    To be frank, I don't remember their names as of now but, I will surely know them soon.

Anyways, its good to be a part of this community of Fiat lovers and, I look forward for many more talks and discussions/interactions and meet ups.

Thank you all,

Happy driving.
    prabhjot likes this.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  3. Fiat1100

Fiat1100 Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Congrats Varun, welcome to TFI.
  4. varunahir

varunahir Timido

pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Thanks Ravi,

I bought the Grande version, as I love the old looks a lot more than the EVO's.

No doubt EVO looks modern & fresh but, I like the old one a lot more. After all, those are the original lines made by Giugiaro himself.

Yes I was aware of this Mumbai-Pune meet but I couldn't as i was in Ahmedabad to attend the garbhas there!!!

Thanks Fiat 1100.
  5. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Welcomto TFI Varun.

I too own a sports version in red avatar.

You are sure to have a lovely time here
  6. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Hi there!

Delighted to hear of an industrial designer who has bought the Grande Punto ON PRINCIPLE, since as you say it is a classic in its proportions and in how the simple, minimallist-in-size-and-detail parts harmonize into such a compelling design-whole. No?

You must also have availed of a good discount! ;-)

Welcome, hope you'll jump into threads with your (expert) comments on design.

cheers man