1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

hello brothers...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by prithvi, May 25, 2014.

1. prithvi

prithvi

Visakhapatnam
    I am Prithvi and I am a new member in the group. Bought Punto sport red.
    2 people like this.
  2. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome on-board Prithvi.
  3. prithvi

prithvi

Visakhapatnam
    Hi Varoon, glad to see you
  4. prithvi

prithvi

Visakhapatnam
    I am very much fond of Fiat cars since childhood. My Grandpa and three uncles have padmini's and to this very day they drive their cars themselves... I didn't get to know much when i am young why these guys love their cars so much.... but as years passed and i get to know about automobiles, only then i realized why they love Fiat... (No offence, I dont see any other car owner keep their cars with them for so long time.... including Ambassador's ) Anyway I feel lucky to have a Fiat when I can afford one.. Any amount of words cannot complete the love for Fiat, I feel.
    Ok now coming to my car, its a Punto sport red 2014 and need some help..

By the way Varoon, I want to change the front grills to black and black sticker the front fog lamp surrounds.... Do u have any idea where to order those online?
    I live in Visakhapatnam and there is no Fiat dealership since Fiat-Tata split.
    2 people like this.
  5. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Chennai
    Welcome to TFI Prithvi. Just now read a post from Kedarbendre in another thread that Punto grill is available in black, not the painted one. Pls check with him. Also there is a black grill for sale from another TFIan. Check todays posts.
  6. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Prithvi,

For black grills visit 99rpm.com and order the one you want and for black taping see some local stickering guy.
  7. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Chennai
    I think due to some undergoing issues, 99rpm doesn't have most of the parts for Fiat. I didn't see Punto grill in their site.
  8. prithvi

prithvi

Visakhapatnam
    Thanks so much my fellow Fiatians...

- - - Merged Post - - -

Guys, after taking delivery of the car I straight away started to Vizag from Hyderabad which is 700k's.. The drive was just but sheer pleasure. I generally run idle engine for about 2mins every morning before going out. I do that for my bike and my other car and have been doing for many years. Is it Ok if I do that? Because I read somewhere its good to idle run for couple of mins so that the engine oil circulates to all parts which are cold and can withstand high revving once you hit the road.... But after a week I observed some intermittent sounds (tak tak, like a tappet sound in Royal Enfield).

Please suggest if I am doing wrong

Also please suggest any other online market for spares

I am simply loving to be part of this community.. I am seeing so many automobile enthusiasts and rev happy brother's.. This is not the first forum I am into but in TFI I am seeing myself in countless mirrors( like minded fellow TFI ians)