1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello All

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Shyam Sundar Nijgal, Jan 28, 2016.

1. Shyam Sundar Nijgal

Shyam Sundar Nijgal Timido

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Good Evening,

My name is Shyam, and I joined TFI today. I am a Six Sigma Black Belt and was heading Business Excellence for Dell India till about a couple of years back. I moved out of the IT industry after more than 2 decades to follow my passion for Photographing behaviour of wildlife. You can see some of my work at fb.com/ChayagraphyVentures.

I recently bought a pre-owned Fiat Linea Emotion Pack MJD (2011 Dec make/2012 Jan Registered) which had run 69500 Kms.

I have driven several lakhs of kilometres but had not driven a Fiat. During one of my wildlife classes, I shared the car with a student whose drive was a Punto MJD and was hooked immediately :)

A couple of months later, was deciding on buying a Fiat, so started looking around for a good used one. I settled for a 2012 registered Linea as mentioned above.

Though I registered today, have been viewing a lot of threads in this forum since I went on that drive in a Punto a few months back.

Hope to have a good run with the Linea and would look forward to TFI expertise too.

I drive long distances mostly at night, sometimes almost a 3K kms round trip. I averaged around 5K-8K kms per month in my earlier cars.

Warm Regards,
    SSN (Shyam Sundar Nijgal)
  2. gpunto75

gpunto75 Amatore

Nasik
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome Sir,
    Not too many non fiatians readily agree that fiat ride is superior. Congratulations for your purchase.
    Shyam Sundar Nijgal likes this.
  3. Shyam Sundar Nijgal

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Thank you. I definitely loved its ride and handling while I drove it for some 400kms on all types of roads. One major reason for me to get the Linea
    gpunto75 and prabhjot like this.
  4. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Welcome to TFI @Shyam Sundar Nijgal. Intesting to know that you left the corporate world to follow your passion.

Take care of the Linea and it will take care of you. Enjoy many more happy miles with the Linea.
  5. Shyam Sundar Nijgal

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Thank you Krishna. Yesterday was at Vecto, and was speaking to Shivaprasad and Manjunath about the sudden loss of power. They did mention your name too although in a different context :)
    nkrishnap likes this.
  6. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Ah ok. What was the context? PM me.
  7. mangeshtendulkar

mangeshtendulkar Amatore

Pune
    Congrats @Shyam Sundar Nijgal for your new ride! Good to see someone giving precedence to passion than being stuck in rat race, kudos to you. Wish you many happy and safe mile crunching!
  8. Shyam Sundar Nijgal

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3

Thank you Mangesh.