1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello all - One more FIAT fan signing up

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by HarishSegar, Oct 21, 2010.

1. HarishSegar

HarishSegar

Mumbai
    Hi,

I have been a visited this forum couple of times and its good to see a forum dedicated to FIAT cars. Just to quickly introduce myself, i am an technology guy working for a bank. Unfortunately not on the good side of IT, rather on the side that would make people run away - Audit. Hobbies - Of course driving, cars, hiking & my biggest passion - Photography.

On to FIAT, i just booked my Linea T-Jet Plus. Should be getting it soon (waiting for the painful SBI process to complete :confused ). More on this purchase later.
  2. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Red carpet welcome to the first Fiat Linea 1.4 T-Jet in TFI and you, of course, HarishSegar. Powerful admiration guaranteed! :)
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Wow, T-Jet+. Nice choice, everybody is just giving excellent review of it.

How was the buying experience? Did you get Italian Coffee? So with car you will be getting some nice Italian Wine as well.
  4. Venkatesh

Venkatesh

Bangalore
    T Jet + fantastic car, congrats man, and welcome to the club (club in the sense club of those applied for a loan and waiting and waiting and waiting...till the process is finished :A ), welcome to TFI
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome HarishSegar. Wow!!! :dancing T-Jet plus.
    You will have to post at least 100 pics in your review. I'm eagerly waiting to have first T-Jet ownership thread.
    Congrats.
  6. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    First T-Jet Plus on the forum !! Great going.

Harish : let me tell you one thing : there are PLENTY out here (including me) who are waiting for your review and pics. :)
  7. HarishSegar

HarishSegar

Mumbai
    Thanks everyone! I will post up the review & pictures the moment i get my hands on the car. For now, the loan processing seems to be moving at a snails pace. Stopped SBI and now moving it faster with HDFC. Hopefully i should have the car with me by mid next week.
  8. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    Hai Harishsegar,

Welcome to TFI. Post your purchase experience for Linea T Jet, egarly awaiting the T jet in our city to have a TD.
  9. HarishSegar

HarishSegar

Mumbai
    The dealerships really know how to screw up the experience & excitement of owning a FIAT. My loan was taking a bit longer to process & the dealer released my booking to another individual who paid in full. They claimed they placed a back order immediately but its been over a week and apparently the car has not yet arrived. I could have walked from Pune to Mumbai in a week. :A

Of all my car purchases, looks like this is one i am going to regret.
  10. Welcome to TFI Mr. Auditor (I hope you won't mind me calling you that). Hoping that you get hold of your sweet T-Jet Plus soon, by the way who is the dealer?