1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello all Fiatists!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by supriy.fale, Aug 28, 2014.

1. supriy.fale

supriy.fale Timido

Thane
    Hello friends,

I am a happy owner of Punto 90 HP since 2011. The car is primarily purchased for my doctor wife but I am the one who drives it on the highway and have all the fun:D. I purchased this car after a long deliberation and various test drives and a last minute dilemma on part of wifey as Honda slashed 1.5 lacs off their Jazz (so they were taking customers for a ride all this while:wideyed:)

My car HAD to satisfy three important criteria

1. Safety - I drive my car to all places along with my family and I am the one responsible for their safety.
    2. Handling and Feedback - Since I would be driving the car for long hours on Indian roads, the car needs handle well with good feedback.
    3. Looks - I would be keeping this car for years.

No other car but Punto 90 HP satisfied the criteria. The VW Polo was selling their petrols at the price of which I would get the Fiat diesel (75 HP though) and I pointed this to the VW guy in Thane to which he replied something about the brand name. I am sorry for all those who fall to such gimmicks.

This car has given me all the reasons to believe that you need not go with the crowd to be happy. In fact you "should not" go with the crowd.

I am looking forward for all the wealth of information that would be available on this forum.

Supriy Fale
    Thane
    mangeshtendulkar likes this.
  2. mangeshtendulkar

mangeshtendulkar Amatore

Pune
    @supriy.fale I totally agree with your point on "Should not go with the crowd"..Even I was in same dilemma between Rapid, Vento and TJet but very happy that I chose TJet over rest.....Happy motoring!!!
  3. supriy.fale

supriy.fale Timido

Thane
    Mangesh, I am sure T-Jet must be a dream to drive!
  4. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats @supriy.fale for the ride.Great to know one more satisfied owner. Please post some pics too.:)
  5. supriy.fale

supriy.fale Timido

Thane
    Here are a couple.

IMG00366-20131215-1205.jpg

IMG00368-20131215-1205.jpg
    mangeshtendulkar likes this.
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome Supriy, please open a thread in Ownership section and share more details there.
    supriy.fale likes this.
  7. mangeshtendulkar

mangeshtendulkar Amatore

Pune
    Yes @supriy.fale driving TJet is a bliss. At night and over weekends its my favorite activity to take her on highway drives...just aimless drive on open roads to feel the beast :cool:
    supriy.fale likes this.