1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hello all Fiat enthusiasts!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by senthilprabus, Jan 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dear Enthusiasts,
    I am Senthil Prabu.S from Bangalore. I possess a Fiat Punto 1.3 Multijet. Today, I met a fellow FTIam who asked me to join this forum. Big thanks go to him for igniting the desire to register. I have been to this forum before but did not think about getting a membership. Never thought so easier to register here because of multiple rejection in team-bhp still hurts me:-(. I love traveling and photography.

I feel good being here. Will share my know-how on Fiat and also hope I can learn lot from this forum!!!

With Warm Regards,
    Senthil Prabu.S
  2. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Welcome aboard Senthil - Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Now who is the TFI-an who referred you here?

Edit - Can you join the Bangalore/Chennai TFI Meet which is happening this weekend or the next weekend. The thread is running in Team Fiat meet section.
  3. Thanks teky, I am really sorry, I cant recollect his name. I met him today morning in the KHT motors service center. I owns a fiat linea 1.4 FIRE. He was talking about the yelagiri meet this week. Hope, he reads my post and reply back :).
  4. Hello teky,
    Is it one day trip or how?. Can you please share the details?. Can I take my family with me?. Please accept my apologizes for such questions. Can you point to the thread where I can find all these details about the meet?.
  5. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
  6. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Welcome to TFI,happy motoring,it is always better to be where you are wanted and not otherwise.
  7. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore

+1 to that, i had same or more worst experience. But no one pointed to this site, it was a memorable accident i landed to this beautiful forum.

Welcome to the forum and wish you a happy stay.

Thanks
    Vasu
  8. Thanks Bala and kr_vasudev. Same to you all. Drive safe!!!!
  9. Welcome aboard Senthil. I am sure you will enjoy your stay here.
    How about posting some pictures of your beauty ?
  10. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Senthil,

Welcome to the Home of Fiat's. Do join the meet happening in your city. Am sure you'll enjoy it.

Share your ownership experiences.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.