1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Heart broken

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by abhiiceman, Oct 16, 2016.

1. abhiiceman

abhiiceman Amatore

Bought infinity for 4.7k and Polk for 3.3k from Snapdeal. And paid 1k for shitty level of fitment.

Our car is Punto active 2012 model which came with stock HU and speakers. Planned to upgrade one by one because of budget constraints. Searched two to three shops near my house in RPC layout and west of cord road but shops were closed so went to JC road as I couldn't control by excitement. It's this excitement leads to shitty results. The guy didn't have an Allen key so opened all the doors using the flat head screwdriver but the driver door's Allen screw got messed up and got stuck so the only way to open it was to break the plastic part which surrounds the Allen screw( the screw near the inside door handle I.e covered by a flap thing) anyway after opening the door pad we were able to remove the screw using cutting plyer so now one screw is missing from the door pad.

Any ways coming to the effect the front infinity reference sound good actually more then my expectations however I was expecting the polk to blow my mind as the reviews stated it's the best speakers but turned out it is nothing but average. Should have gone with COMPONENTS even in the rear. Theirs no comparison between the infinity components and the pill coaxial. All the reviews said that both the speakers wouldn't distort even at max volume bit damn with the loud both of them start to distort at 22 volume itself. I want to know will the speaker perform to its fullest and don't distort if we install aftermarket head unit?

And also want to know reviews about these speakers from the guys using it. By the way, my next plan is to get this head unit and active subwoofers.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2016
  2. Sachin patel

Sachin patel Amatore

Punto Evo 1.3
    Please compare pioneer and alpine with sony... you will get more sq and tuning options. active sub options are also there with hertz, pioneer and alpine if you want underseat type.

And we fiaten always take care while ice process because assesorry guys are not familiar with our cars.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
  3. vista7155

vista7155 Regolare

Sorry to here that mishandling.
    You would have got to reputed such as Sachin auto shop to get it fixed the JC road guys are not at all professional except some of the guys I know personally.
    The sound quality will be different compared to component but also check whether it is installed properly with spacers due to bad installation the SQ may be suffering.
    It's always better to take audition of ICE before installing it as of now it's not too late anyhow you can return the product and go for component if your not satisfied.