1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

HEALTH IS WEALTH - Medical Thread

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by asimpleson, Jun 19, 2014.

1. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Some how I had missed the enquiry of Siva.
    If it is still needed I can suggest an old skilled doctor in Anna nagar who to my knowledge is the only surgical plus medical gastroenterlogist in Chennai.
    Or if you need any clarification you can pm me the impression from the scan report,I can tell you from what I know.
  2. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Yes, maybe longer, depends on cost and complexities (acceptance and such by professionals, trainings) in mainstream treatments and modalities.

There is already a few such equipment landed in India. One such is in government dental college, Mumbai. Though not exactly 3D printing, but something that works on similar principles; precision co-ordinates etc. On the minus side there are less trained people on that and also other laxity in administration in the way the common people are deprived of benefit from such expensive and unique equipment.

http://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/repo...ers-dust-at-government-dental-college-1667439
  3. brandnewpunter

brandnewpunter Amatore

Chennai
    Hi Bala,
    I sent you a PM (Start a conversation). Not sure if you noticed, if you can reply it will be great.
  4. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Yup,sorry I had missed your pm.
    I have now replied,kindly check your inbox and let me clarify.
    brandnewpunter likes this.
  5. brandnewpunter

brandnewpunter Amatore

Chennai
    Thank you so much.
  6. cliffhanger

cliffhanger Amatore

madras
    Please suggest a good dermatologist, someone whose specialty includes hair care, in Chennai.
  7. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
  8. cliffhanger

cliffhanger Amatore

madras
    Hi Abdul,

Yes, starting a few months back I started making major changes in my diet and suddenly in the last few weeks I have started losing hair in chunks. Thought of getting an appointment with Dr. Patrick Esudhian(next popular to Thambiah), but seems it is a uphill task.

Regards
  9. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    @cliffhanger, one potent OTC remedy for hair loss is Mahabringaraj Tail. Contains Eclipta Alba the main ingredient, which is found to be more potent than 2% minoxidil commonly recommended in some cases of hairloss. You need to massage scalp (root) for 10-15 mins. every night before sleep. Of-course do the tests and find the underlying conditions for the hair loss. Meanwhile the suggested remedy should retard hair-loss if not reverse completely.
    cliffhanger likes this.
  10. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Hello Guys,
    Not to alarm everyone but looks like Swine flu has managed to reach various parts of India and the seriousness of the same should not be under-estimated. Please post (authentic if possible) finds or reports of areas affected. Use of anti-biotics in arbitrary manner has proven fatal in cases. Please consult doctor in cases of flu symptoms.

http://zeenews.india.com/news/healt...ne-flu-patients-condition-expert_1543769.html

My uncle from native place who is on visit to my place just informed me of Giloy Ghanvati. A quick search leaded to this website here.
    http://giloyherb.com/index.php/articles/role-of-giloy-in-swine-flu
    IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER:
    This is no alternative to a quick visit to a qualified allopathy medical practitioner.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 10, 2015 ---
    http://www.dw.de/swine-flu-puts-india-on-high-alert/a-18244744
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2015